Lurker coming out of hiding...

Bellavita6

Hi Ladies! i just wanted to say hi to all of the wonderful ladies of LHCF. I have been lurking for almost 2 years but didnt get serious about my hair care until oct 2006. I have learned alot of wonderful things from you ladies and I am so greatful to have found this site! My goal is to have apl hair by aug 07 (my hair grows at a snail pace). check out my album :D

I lurked for a while myself, and finally decided to come out the closet in September '06 when my hair just couldn't take it anymore. I have learned so much in such a short time, and I learn something new everyday with these ladies. Nice to have you.

BTW...Nice hair. Shiny and healthy. I think it's more than a snail's pace!

Last edited:
Bellavita6 said:
thanks. i used adore clear rinse after relaxer. I didnt think it was noticeable...:)

I've never heard of this. At what point in your relaxer batting order does this come up? Your last step?
I have been dying for some way to boost up my shine.

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Brownie518- I use the clear rinse as my second to last step prior to conditioning with a moisturizing conditioner.

hey bella,
welcome chica. i lurked around for a while too. i checked out your fotki and you are doing great. for some reason your hair reminds me of my own, except i am plagued with layers. anyway, i was trying to leave a comment in your fotki, but you did not set your comments settings available for us...unless that is how you want it.

you will reach APL in no time. good luck and welcome again.

ciao!:p

Back