Lost Track Of Time Transitioning....................

Rapunzel*

coming out of my lurk mode *waves*

Its kind of funny, but im glad i have my ticker lol. Being a full time student can kind of makes it hard to keep track of things. Especially with no time for the forum....So i am 15 months 2 weeks post, and i thought i was still 14 months post and would be 15 months on the 13th but............
im 16 months on the of Oct 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting :grin::grin:
i do want to bc and i know my natural hair is sl/cbl but i am enjoying this bsl transitioning hair, even though i hardly ever see my length:rolleyes:
im in need of another protective style for the rest of this year transitioning or not
i have this feeling if i stop my transition i may regret big chopping so soon. i would like to go at least 2 more months which will make 18months

Well done on getting to 15 months and 2 weeks post, hon!

I can't wait to get to 24 months post but I'm stil just 10 monts post :lol:
I've now turned to half-wigs to be my protective style. Underneath i have single braids that I intend to leave in for a month each time.
So far so good at week 2! I've been using the Polly wig by Outre so far! Kinda following LadyPianolo's regime!

thanks =]
me neither i dont know if i can wait until 24 months but ill try. i heard that polly is a good wig, i love the one i had brought two years ago i loved it so much that i will purchase it again. but then again i do want to buy a hh wig

Back