Looking for product reviews

RUBY

Has any body tried:

Elasta QP Intense fortifying hair treatment
Elasta QP DR11 Deep remoisturizer
IC Fantasia Deep penetrating creme moisturizer
IC Fantasia Vitamin/Protein reconstructor
Anything from the Gots to Be, So Smooth Line (orange packaging)

Thanks in advance for any reviews

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I've tried both of the Elasta QP products. The Intense was ok, I used the entire bottle but didn't repurchase because I like Kenra better.

I like the DPR but only when I mix it with evoo and honey. When I tried the DPR by itself it kinda just sat on top of my hair.

I wasn't crazy about the Gots 2 B Smooth line either. I had the shampoo, conditioner and emergency repair creme. I gave them all away to a friend who liked the line alot.

HTH

Neen

I like the Elasta DPR-11. It's real thick though. I may mix it with my Paul Mitchell Supercharge since the DPR doesn't have all the ingredients I like but it moisturizes my hair really well.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I have tried the Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer and loved it! :) It made my hair soft, detangled, and my shedding stopped dead in its tracks. I thinks there's protein in it..thats why. As a matter a fact I purchased a jar of it this weekend after trying the sample packet and bought the sample of the Fantasia Vitamin/Protein Reconstructor. This stuff seems heavy duty so I might wait until after I do my relaxer to try it. HTH

bajanplums1

I used DPR-11 for about 1 year. I really liked it, but these days I am hesitant to use it because other conditioners leave my hair so soft. DPR-11 does not leave my hair soft and so I wonder if it is really moisturizing my hair. THe days when I used DPR was when I was still blowdrrying my hair. So, if I use it now, I follow up with my fav moisturizing conditioner--Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

Healthb4Length

Elasta QP DR11 Deep remoisturizer smells wonderful and it made my hair really moist, the product is cheap too and loaded with really good ingredients! I think it's well worth the try!

jasmin

Elasta Intense..it's ok. I had some samples from a relaxer kit. I wouldn't buy it.

Gots2be.. I have the emergency repair. It's ok. Wouldn't buy again. I know some love it.

Porsche19

I've tried everything except the Got2be

Elasta QP Intense fortifying hair treatment- I like it. Haven't used it in a while because of that tiny little bottle it comes in, but it gives good results.

Elasta QP DR11 Deep remoisturizer-This is one of my favorites, adding olive oil and honey makes it less thick. It's not my favorite because it deosn't help with detangling as much as other condtioners.

IC Fantasia Deep penetrating creme moisturizer- it's ok

IC Fantasia Vitamin/Protein reconstructor-this is also ok, but I like aphogee's 2 minute reconstructor (around the same price I believe) more.

VelvetRain

I bought dpr 11 two months ago and love it. Not only does it smell nice but it's really moisturizing. I will admit I have not used it alone. I always mix mine with kenra moisturizing conditioner. It's a great thick conditioner that is good for deep conditioning.