Looking for a few prayers....

beyondcute

I need some prayer ladies. God is making moves for me and I wasnt prepared or ready. My boyfriend quit his job and now I have to pay the rent all by myself, on top of that the rent doesnt include anything. I know this means when the lease is up (in 3 months THANK YOU LORD!) that Im moving out on my own. I need to be by myself. The way Im living isnt pleasing to God and he is showing me that in a huge way (I got your point God, Im listening :) ) But for the next 3 months its gonna be beyond tight. Paycheck to paycheck even wont do it but I know God has this handled. It wont be the first time he kept my lights on or my stomach fed. So just keep me in your prayers. As I will continue to pray for everyone here. Be blessed ladies :)

Zeal

Hi. We all make mistakes and we want to please God. Sometimes it is difficult to pull outof a situation because it feels so good. It feels so right. BY the time we get out we are spiritually beat down. Don't go there. Deep inside we know what's up.

I am glad that God is showing you things and that you are listening. I will definately pray for you. Jesus can work it out. I can tell you that with confidence.

charmingt

The fact that you are taking such positive steps in your life is wonderful. Since you are honoring God He will help you.:) You are 'drawing nigh unto Him therefore He will draw nigh unto you.'

sithembile

I know how it is to be in your situation. I do believe that you if you obey God totally and immediately, He will provide for you. He is teaching you to trust Him. I pray that you have the strength to do what you have to do.

star

charmingt said:
The fact that you are taking such positive steps in your life is wonderful. Since you are honoring God He will help you.:) You are 'drawing nigh unto Him therefore He will draw nigh unto you.'
Amen. God loves those who reach out to Him.

Father in the name of Jesus we pray for our sister that she will not suffer no lost God, that you God will perform a miracle and stretch her money so she will not be under too much stress. We pray for her situation that You will make a way out of no way we also pray for her boyfriend that You will touch his heart that something say or done will show him your love and he also will want reach out to you to change his life. We are thanking you God for covering both of them with the blood of Jesus and we ask for strength for our sister to get through this situation. In Jesus Name. AMEN!!!

BerrySweet

star said:
Amen. God loves those who reach out to Him.

Father in the name of Jesus we pray for our sister that she will not suffer no lost God, that you God will perform a miracle and stretch her money so she will not be under too much stress. We pray for her situation that You will make a way out of no way we also pray for her boyfriend that You will touch his heart that something say or done will show him your love and he also will want reach out to you to change his life. We are thanking you God for covering both of them with the blood of Jesus and we ask for strength for our sister to get through this situation. In Jesus Name. AMEN!!!
Amen again! Be strong darling and I will keep you in my prayers.