Look What I Got!!!!!

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Wow this seems very interesting weave-it-up. :yep:

I think I will try this once my Hawaian Silky "Sure Grow" grease is out.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I just bought the Sulfer Solutions scalp spray yesterday while visiting my folks in Chicago.....it stopped my itchy scalp wonderfully. No mineral oil is in it or anything overly chemical. I think I'm gonna go back and check out the rest of the line.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
It's the Stimulating Hair & Scalp Mist. It has 8 oils (no mineral or petroleum), sulfer, vitamins A, D & E, Lecithin, fragrance and BHA. It's very soothing to my scalp. Hopefully it will thicken up the front of my head a bit... I refuse to use MTG cause of the smell so I will stick to this.. :)

Cheesecake555

The tingling is from the peppermint. I use peppermint in my leave in home made conditioner. It helps to stimulate the scalp (more hair growth) and hide the smell of the tea tree and rosemary eo's that are part of my conditioner.

Diane71

Wow, that stuff sounds very interesting. Anything that gives me a good tingle is definitely worth a try. I wonder if you can find it online? Do tell.

Vitamins: Great Hair Vitamins-2 for breakfast
Fish Oil Vitamins-2 for lunch
Prenatal Vitamins-2 for dinner
Online Album in works: http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

L

LaNecia

The Damage Control has a interesting smell and consistency. It is kinda liquidy.

Interesting stuff.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
yea, thats why i had such a problem describing it. its like a watery gel...

I STILL HAVE SOME IF ANYBODY CANT FIND IT! 2 EXTRA JARS IM WILLING TO RE-SELL.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
how is it comin guys?

its hard for me to measure my growth because of my sew in... but i love feeling the tingle when i apply it!