Look at what I did...

Sunshine

I have been doing my friends hair for a few weeks and today we decided to begin charting her growth. She has type 4B hair with very coarse flat strands. Today I condition washed,trimmed, set, dried then wrapped.

Products:
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Motions CPR
a drop of Wildgrow while wet
Dudley's Fantastic Body (diluted)
IC Hair Polisher

We both want more length and plan to start taking vitamins this week. I'll update the pictures after every relaxer. Take a look.....

You did a great job doing you friends hair. it looks very bouncy & shiney. Maybe we should come to you instead of the salon /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Your friend's hair came out nice. You wanna do my hair too? LOL! Just kidding (unless you're gonna do it----Nelly)

So did you literally only put a DROP of wildgrowth in her hair? Makes me wonder if I'm drowning my hair when I wash it.

Anyways, you're lucky to have an offline friend to do your journey with. My sister starting to get into her hair, but she;s all the way in Dallas. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sometimes I still feel obsessed when I talk to her, so I just come online. Hopefully when she graduates and moves with me , she;ll be just as obsessed, I mean, dedicated as I am. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I agree with Free2bme, you did a great job and her hair looks very healthy
WTG!
2138.gif

Thank you Ladies,

I'm doing friends and family until my confidence becomes unshakable. I used only 1 drop of Wildgrow because I was afraid it would smell with more and I want to make sure the hair kept a lot of body. Thanks again fo the love!

You did a very nice job on your friend's hair. My niece asked me to do hers...what relaxer did you use? Also any tips? Her hair is 4c(and lots of it).

Very good. You go g i r l /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Happy hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Great job, Sunshine! Pretty soon you're gonna hang out your own shingle and start charging us for advice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Seriously, your friend's hair looks really great.

Sweetcocoa,
I used Mizani Sensetive Scalp and I didn't like it. On both of our next relaxers I am going to use the Affirm Lye series.

I like the job you did on your friend's hair, Sunshine. It looks shiny and bouncy. I also love her rich, black hair color.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Anyways, you're lucky to have an offline friend to do your journey with. My sister starting to get into her hair, but she;s all the way in Dallas.

Sometimes I still feel obsessed when I talk to her, so I just come online. Hopefully when she graduates and moves with me , she;ll be just as obsessed, I mean, dedicated as I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where here for you Daviine.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I used Mizani Sensetive Scalp and I didn't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sunshine, what didn't you like about Mizani?

Thank you mama!!!!!! That means a lot...but I still try to tone down my "dedication" by not posting nearly as much as I actually think about hair. LOL!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Porkypig007,
I used purple magnetic rollers, wrapped it once dry, and sat her back under the dryer for 5 more min.

KitKat,
On the day of her relaxer, her hair had a different texture than usual and seemed a little more dry. The oil looked like it couldn't be absorbed into the strands and her hair looked greasy instead of shiny. The only thing we did different was the type of relaxer so I'd like to try Affirm.

Sunshine you did a really good professional job with your friend. I can't wait to see her progress in your hands as opposed to a scissor happy, burns the scalp stylist.

Back