Lonei's Self Relaxer and Rollerset Tutorial Videos!

AlliCat

I like your accent. And you already know how I feel about your hair :love: THANK YOU for the tutorial! I subbed!

Guitarhero

Great YT video! You can blowdry the roots with a round brush to get out the creases and give more body. Your results are fab.

bebezazueta

I sat and watched all of your yt vids! Beautiful hair and great info! Bless your heart for the 2 hours under hairdryer. lonei Do you have a Pibbs? What's your length? I couldn't tell with the curls, it looks HL to me. This is my ultimate goal so I have to do some soul searching cause I do rollersets alot also.

Thanks

MsLi@512

I'm subbing. Will you do a video on your hair products? Your hair is marvelous- my hair is saluting yours:cup:

TokyoReina

Love the videos! Especially your self relaxer tutorial. I've yet to try it but I like the fact that your video gives a good view of how it's done.

lonei

I sat and watched all of your yt vids! Beautiful hair and great info! Bless your heart for the 2 hours under hairdryer. lonei Do you have a Pibbs? What's your length? I couldn't tell with the curls, it looks HL to me. This is my ultimate goal so I have to do some soul searching cause I do rollersets alot also.

Thanks

Thank you! I dont have a Pibbs, they dont sell them in the UK but I have wanted one for YEARS!!! I am about Waist Length but Im going to do a big trim today after my relaxer-my friend is on her way to do it for me as we speak.