Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrot Oil ( ORS, etc.)

• Essential Oil (any)

• Total voters

dorothy

LHCF\'S BIG IN 2003!

It's the end of the year, and I'm sure many of us have become certifiable product junkies! So ladies, I was just wondering, if you HAD to pick just ONE of each of these styling aids with you, which would it be. Think long and hard now. Remember, this will be a reference for newcomers and oldies alike so try to pick the one that overall gave you the greatest results.
P.S- I'm sorry if there is a product that wasn't listed...I had to keep it short. Your suggestions are more than welcome!

Leshia

Re: LHCF\'S BIG IN 2003!

*just staring* as a product junky to the fullest extent, you're making me want to buy what I haven't tried just looking at the poll...*sighs*

LondonDiva

I'll say it now and I'll say it again. The Surge is the biggest find for me this year. I'm just sorry I didn't find this stuff three years ago. If I did I have a bunch of midgets carrying my hair around for me now.

NAY007

i usually use the stuff you can buy anywhere (pantene, l'oreal, etc), so i had to pass. i've never really used any of the expensive stuff, except for kerastase. when it comes to shampoo i love cream of nature.

DDHair

I checked Surge for the last choice, but I didn't see any of my shampoos (Nexxus Biotin Shampoo, Fantasia IC Lemon Shampoo, Gueye Detangling Shampoo (I am not surprised to not see this one) I didn't see my conditioners either, (Gueye (leave-in too), Fantasia IC Reconstructor, Got2BeSmooth Emergency Repair Creme, Abba Recoup, and Lustrasilk Cholesterol). That's okay, I know it's hard to remember and mention everything, so maybe somebody will see the extra posts from products not listed that are BIG in 2003.

dorothy

Sorry DD! I just listed the ones that I thought were very popular. I hope I did not offend you.

dorothy

Thanks prettybrowneyes! I wanted to see which products were the board's favorites. It doesn't seem like many are taking the time to vote though. What's up?

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
I'll say it now and I'll say it again. The Surge is the biggest find for me this year. I'm just sorry I didn't find this stuff three years ago. If I did I have a bunch of midgets carrying my hair around for me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

L.Mo.

Sigh.... Not too many people are into my beloved Joico K-Pak shampoo. ....and no mention of my fav Kerasilk conditioner (such slip, I tell you -- SUCH SLIP!!)!!

UmSumayyah

I love the Elucence conditioner. Softness without a coated feeling. My favorite spray leave-in is Pantene. Right now I am loving the l'oreal mega moisture nurturing shampoo, I also love their hot oil.
I want to find about 5 each of: spray leave-ins, hot oils, shmpoos, instant conditioners. And 2 or 3 options for protein conditioners, (light and heavy-duty) and deep moisturizers. I like to switch around so I don't get bored.