Let's talk products

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm gonna list a couple products below. Tell me if you've used anyof them and what's the verdict.

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi Permanent Color

Optimum Anti Breakage Therapy Relaxer

Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color

Optimum Oil Therapy: shine booster, dry hair healer, 3n1 creme oil moisturizer

Optimum Bodifying Relaxer (for fine hair)

ORS Replenishig Pak

Luster's Pink: sheer oil moisturizer; classic light, original oil moisturizer :)grin:)
:grin::grin:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Avlon's Affirm Relaxers

Avlon's Fiberguard Relaxers

Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Palmers Olive Oil Formula

Profectiv Anti Breakage and Megagrowth lines

Filmatic

I've use the Optimum Anti- Breakage Relaxer on my last touch up and I really liked it. My hair was soft and moisturized afterward compared to other relaxers.

Leave the Optimum Oil Therapy alone. It's crap. It ranks right up there with Pink Oil Lotion for me.

The only thing that is good from the Pantene R and N line is the mask. Since they changed the ingredients on the shampoo and con, they have become very drying.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I used Pantene relaxed and natural poo and condish and it made my hair dry and broke off the left side of my nape.

I really like the ORS replenishing pak

shorthairdiva09

ORS Replenishig Pak - I use to use this after I washed with the ORS Poo, I didnt have a hood dryer then so I left it under a cap for an hour or two and my hair responded well to this. It was silky, very managable, had great slip and smelled wonderful

Chromia

ORS Replenishing Pak - Detangled very well when I was about 5 months post relaxer.

Luster's Pink - I used the light one. That was about 9 years ago, though. I didn't like it. :look:

Pantene Relaxed and Natural - The mask detangled my hair very well last month when I was 10 months post. When I bought it I took the last one off of the shelf at Target. I haven't been able to find one since. I may order some from amazon.

Profectiv - I used to use Break Free and Healthy Ends. They caused my hair to break. After I found out about protein vs. moisture I realized that they contain too much protein for me.

fivetimestwo

Pantene Relaxed N Natural: I've used the oil moisturizer (crap!) and the mask. I loooooooooove the mask, although for some reason I can never find it now :ohwell: it's one of the best things you can get for your hair at the drugstore IMO.

ORS Replenishing Pack: I think I may be the only one on the board who didn't absolutely love this. I enjoyed the creamsicle smell, but it didn't do anything for my hair. :nono:

Dark N Lovely Dry Hair Healer: I used this once a few years ago after my BFF raved about how great it was....it wasn't that great for me. Although, like ORS, I loved the smell. :look:

Luster's Pink Oil: I used this back in the day (think 7th grade) and I hated it even then. But my mom was buying my products, so I had to use the garbage....

Tarae

That Optimum Oil Therapy is straight up garbage. If you see it, keep moving. Just wrong on all levels :nono:

Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask might be one of the best things I've ever bought for my hair. LOVE it.

ORS Pak is ok. I don't love it but I don't hate it. I got my sister using it though, and she really likes it.

I have some Profectiv, don't remember which one it is exactly, but :nono:

bellecheveux

I LOVE the ORS Replenishing Pak! It's my favorite DC. Luster's Pink Oil, however, I can't stand it. My hair always felt sticky and oily all the time. But it did make my hair shiny... LOL

Affirm is the ISH! My hair loves the stuff.

Simply_Kelz

ORS Pack is my weekly staple.

Optimum Oil Therapy is garbage. All greasy.

Profectiv's pink jar, whatever it is, was too much protein for my ends daily.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Curl & Shine Leave-in Conditioner