Let's hear it for Whole Foods!

A_Christian

Let\'s hear it for Whole Foods!

I just got back from the local Whole Foods market and got a ton of stuff for about $50 dollars. I think a lot of stuff was on sale. The already-prepared foods section is a LHCF member's dream. Salmon, hard boiled egg dishes, seafood, protein drinks, caroot juice, you name it - they've got it. So whether you're on the protein challenge, carrot juice challenge, L-cysteine (from eggs) makes your hair grow challenge, eat right challeneg, or just plain hungry... like me
challenge, don't forget to check out Whole Foods this week.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Re: Let\'s hear it for Whole Foods!

I found the Whole Foods market in my city not to long ago! It is new and they have everything I need for good health!

Anyway, I got some carrot juice too!

I also purchased L-cysteine 500mg 30 count bottle as well!
I'm only taking one capsule a day and I'm only doing it for 30 days.

I looked in the hair section of the store and it had those natural products like Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, Jason, etc. that Ive seen mentioned in this forum but I didnt get any because I have enough products and dont want to become a PJ. Im thinking about using those type products after running out of what I have, which will take a long time.

Later on, I started getting some groceries from there like those big strawberries they had, lettuce, meat, etc.

The Whole Foods Market is an amazing place!

A_Christian

I'm glad you found one in your area. I was so excited when I found one in my current city. They have everything, I feel like a kid in a candystore when I'm there.

Isis

It's one of my favorite stores!
i can usually find what I need, like my 100% pure Shea butter and essential oils. Many of them have several good mini-restaurants inside too. I can easily spend a good part of the day at Whole Foods.