Length Check

klsjackson

I recently trimmed my hair and I'm not sure of my length. Am I SL, APL or between SL and APL? :ohwell:

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Length Check Jan 2012.jpg
    Length Check Jan 2012.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
IMO its usually easier to tell when both of your arms are down. Guestimating, I would say you are either at APL or very very close to it.

:welcome:

Sorry, when I see the words "length check", I get really excited :look:

We could tell better if you took a pic with the camera held next to your ear and your other arm down....But, it looks like full SL, to me.

Congrats on your progress! What are your hair goals?

:welcome:

Sorry, when I see the words "length check", I get really excited :look:

We could tell better if you took a pic with the camera held next to your ear and your other arm down....But, it looks like full SL, to me.

Congrats on your progress! What are your hair goals?

Thanks for the welcome! Thats a great tip about how to take my pic. I would have never thought of that!! Leave it to the amazing ladies of LHCF.

My long term goal is full BSL, my short term goal (6/2012) is Full APL.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! Thats a great tip about how to take my pic. I would have never thought of that!! Leave it to the amazing ladies of LHCF.

My long term goal is full BSL, my short term goal (6/2012) is Full APL.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I think that was ERRYBODY'S goal when we first arrived in this joint. Let's see if you're not saying "I wanted BSL, but now it seems sooooo short..." in a year or two.

See ya around and good luck with your journey!

Ditto on the other comments. It's a little hard to tell with your arms up, but it looks to me like you're a solid shoulder length.

sipp100, you're so right...and yet so wrong!:lachen: I feel like that now.:lachen:

sipp100 yes I ran in here too I get all excited at the possibility of pics! Thanks for sharing Op but I cant tell either because your arms are up. My final length goal keeps moving too.

Welcome! I would say in between sl and apl. A little heads up though the people usually like length check pics with arms down and dry hair. :look:

Back