LeKair Choloesterol Plus conditioner...GONE FOREVER???

maghreblover

Since July, I've been trying to find a new tub of LeKair Cholesterol Plus conditioner creme. It seems to have disappeared off the surface of the earth. This thing is my staple, so I was looking already a couple of months in advance. Between July and now, I have sighted NONE anywhere and now my last tub is finished so I'm panicking. Does anyone know where i can find some or should I just switch to Queen Helene's :( ????

Any help would be appreciated....even a suggestion of a similar cholesterol conditioner.

Thanks!

I see you're in London. I'm sorry you can't find some LeKair, hopefully some UK ladies can chime in on where to get it.

Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol is also very good.

You didn't say which stores you have tried but your local BSS should have it. Walmart sells it too.

ETA: Didn't notice you were in London...

Are you natural? If so I'd say no to Queen Helene. Her Cholesteral dries my hair out now.

Sorry I don't have any suggestions.

Since July, I've been trying to find a new tub of LeKair Cholesterol Plus conditioner creme. It seems to have disappeared off the surface of the earth. This thing is my staple, so I was looking already a couple of months in advance. Between July and now, I have sighted NONE anywhere and now my last tub is finished so I'm panicking. Does anyone know where i can find some or should I just switch to Queen Helene's :( ????

Any help would be appreciated....even a suggestion of a similar cholesterol conditioner.

Thanks!

Ok calm down, I live in south-east London and there a tubs of the stuff everywhere. they are even available in 5lbs tubs the green and peach. take a trip to East street market or Peckham high street all the BSS there are fully stocked up with the stuff, so you'll knock yourself out LOL.

Ok calm down, I live in south-east London and there a tubs of the stuff everywhere. they are even available in 5lbs tubs the green and peach. take a trip to East street market or Peckham high street all the BSS there are fully stocked up with the stuff, so you'll knock yourself out LOL.

thank you!!! thank you so much!!! i'll be trooping down there at the weekend!!! i guess it was just the north and north-west that ran out of stock! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I'm not sure if she is still a member here or not but Velvet Halo started a website for the overseas ladies so that they have access to a lot of the same products we can get here in the states. Here is the link: http://www.afrohairsecrets.dk/

I didn't see Lekair, but I did see Queen Helene. She is on fotki and YT under Afrohairsecrets. I would try to email her and see if it is something that she can try to get for you.

Back