Leave in treatment/Hair oils

lav123

Ladies I'm looking for a good leave in treatment. Preferably a spray in treatment. Currently after washing I only use WGO. I am also looking a hair oil since my hair is always dry. I only use WGO on wet hair, can't stand the smell on dry hair. I will oil it in the morning and couple hours later my hair is dull, dry and trashy. :perplexed

I have tried NTM silk touch leave in, Doo Gro stimulating growth oil, ORS carrot oil, ORS olive oil and Kemi Oyl. I have the same results with all of these.

Ladies please advise me on leave in treatments and Hair oils.:confused:

Thanks in advance.

princesmich

lav123 said:
Ladies I'm looking for a good leave in treatment. Preferably a spray in treatment. Currently after washing I only use WGO. I am also looking a hair oil since my hair is always dry. I only use WGO on wet hair, can't stand the smell on dry hair. I will oil it in the morning and couple hours later my hair is dull, dry and trashy. :perplexed

I have tried NTM silk touch leave in, Doo Gro stimulating growth oil, ORS carrot oil, ORS olive oil and Kemi Oyl. I have the same results with all of these.

Ladies please advise me on leave in treatments and Hair oils.:confused:

Thanks in advance.
A great leave in treatment is African formula's let it grow leave in
As for hair oil Gueye's stimulating hair oil is excellent hth

camellia

I love Humectress as a leave in. It smells good and my hair has never felt dry when I use it. I do this:

Wash or Cowash my hair.

Wrap hair in a towel for a few minutes while I get dressed.

Part hair down the middle and apply Humectress liberally to the ends and them smooth some through the rest of the hair.

Apply large amount of butter (hemp seed butter, shealoe butter, avocado butter, or virgin coconut oil) to hair ends and then up the length.

Put hair into two braids and clip them back with a large claw clip.

That's my normal routine and it keeps my hair consistantly silky and well moisturized.

Sometimes, when I'm going for a sleeker, more straight look I use Redken's Butter Treat instead of the Humectress as a leave in.

lav123

princesmich said:
A great leave in treatment is African formula's let it grow leave in
As for hair oil Gueye's stimulating hair oil is excellent hth

Thanks. I have never heard of Gueye's stimulating hair oil. Where can I get this to buy?

lav123

camellia said:
I love Humectress as a leave in. It smells good and my hair has never felt dry when I use it. I do this:

Wash or Cowash my hair.

Wrap hair in a towel for a few minutes while I get dressed.

Part hair down the middle and apply Humectress liberally to the ends and them smooth some through the rest of the hair.

Apply large amount of butter (hemp seed butter, shealoe butter, avocado butter, or virgin coconut oil) to hair ends and then up the length.

Put hair into two braids and clip them back with a large claw clip.

That's my normal routine and it keeps my hair consistantly silky and well moisturized.

Sometimes, when I'm going for a sleeker, more straight look I use Redken's Butter Treat instead of the Humectress as a leave in.

Thanks. I will consider Humectress. I have herad a lot of good things about this.

princesmich

lav123 said:
Thanks. I have never heard of Gueye's stimulating hair oil. Where can I get this to buy?
oops I meant their fast growth hair oil, it can be bought at www.renuherbs.com
This hair oil stimulates circulation in the scalp, which brings oxygen to the follicles. Assists in unclogging pores from shampoos and conditioners; most of them contain plastic resins.

This oil assists in growing and thickening the hair. It also helps with the texture if used with the Hair Vitamins L-30.

MizaniMami

I would say Biolage Leave-in,it's a spray formula. It is this right here
--->

I used to use it but it makes my hair more wet which is a problem if I am blowdrying ( i try to cut down the BD time)

This what it does:
Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-in uses an intensive-conditioning technology that bathes weak, over-worked hair with ceramides, hair’s natural intercellular bonds. Weak spots are repaired as pure botanical extracts revive shine and manageability. Strengthens weak, over-worked hair as botanicals deeply condition.

Here are the ingredients if your interested:
Water (Aqua), Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, 2-Oleamido-1. 3-Octadecanediol, Polysorbate 20, C11-15 Pareth-7, Methylparaben, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Fragrance/Parfum, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Extract, Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract, Hibiscus Extract/Hibicus, Sabdariffa