Ladies who use Flexi8 Clips..........

MissMusic

What styles do you do with these clips? On the website I see hair half-up/half-down. Any pics? I'm thinking of getting some, any protective styles? What size do you use? Thx!!!

Last edited:

dlewis

my siggy

Last edited:

newflowers

I ordered my flexi8 clips on Saturday, and they arrived in today's mail. Yipee! I have been experimenting with them and am planning on the french roll (a little french roll) with the extra small clip. It is amazing how much hair and how well the clips hold. I'm super excited to have found a protective style that will work. The surface is very smooth, so I do not anticipate any breaking or tearing hair.

Lavendar

I ordered my flexi8 clips on Saturday, and they arrived in today's mail. Yipee! I have been experimenting with them and am planning on the french roll (a little french roll) with the extra small clip. It is amazing how much hair and how well the clips hold. I'm super excited to have found a protective style that will work. The surface is very smooth, so I do not anticipate any breaking or tearing hair.

Here's a tip...I'm not sure of your hair length, but I had a time trying to get my hair in the roll for this clip. I tried over and over starting my twist at the nape of the neck and just couldn't get it. Finally I started half way up the head and Bingo!....great french roll. I watched the video over and over, but I guess starting at the nape is for longer hair and that's why I couldn't get it to work. HTH!

Tee

I have pretty much done the basic styles. The low ponytail, the french twist, and a bun holder. I love my clips!! (They really do hold a lot of hair!)

newflowers

Here's a tip...I'm not sure of your hair length, but I had a time trying to get my hair in the roll for this clip. I tried over and over starting my twist at the nape of the neck and just couldn't get it. Finally I started half way up the head and Bingo!....great french roll. I watched the video over and over, but I guess starting at the nape is for longer hair and that's why I couldn't get it to work. HTH!

thanks - my hair is at the bottom of my neck - not shoulder length (yet).

I've been playing with these two clips all evening - they really hold without pulling.