Korres hair products

OnlyErin

My birthday was last week so I went on a little binge of hair products. In addition to putting aside some money for a steamer (the model of which I STILL haven't decided on), I bought a boatload of hair items from Korres, which is an Athens-based company that sells hair, skin and body care. The site at which the items are sold is here

I bought the hair tip serum, the treatment for color treated hair, the soft shine wax, the red vine sun protectant annd the almonds leave-in milk. Whew. The package arrived today, and along with those items, I got many generous samples, including the Juniper and Olive tree shampoo and the Acacia hair milk. I'm looking for just the right combo to utilize as I follow the post-color boot camp routine la Tracy laid out earlier.

I want to post a comprehensive review of the products, which will be awhile, since I like to try things at least twice before making a judgment, but if anyone has q's about products before then, feel free to PM me. I can tell you now that the Acacia milk smells yummy and the hair tip serum really does seem to mend the splits. Whether this is a temporary thing or not, time will tell.

Ack, I really need to go into PJ rehab or something. I also picked up the Intensive Moisturizing conditioner and Wrap and Set lotion from Pantene's relaxed and natural line today.
crazy.gif
I'm sure my bf will leave me as there will soon not be enough room in the apartment for him, me and my products.
laugh.gif

OE

It sounds like you had a very nice happy birthday shopping spree.
smile.gif
Hmmm. My birthday is coming up soon.
scratchchin.gif
Girl, enjoy those goodies.

Hmmm... my b-day is in November and I bet I will have nothing but hair care products on my b-day list!!!

scratchchin.gif
I wonder if it's possible for my hair to be at bra-strap length by then??
confused.gif
That would be the best b-day present ever!!!
party.gif
party2.gif

That just might be do-able, as long as my stylist doesn't get scissor-happy after my next 2 touchups...
frown.gif

Back