Koils By Nature

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I purchased some items for the 1st time during BF. They had 35% off $50 and Free Shipping (or something like that).

What I liked about it was the fact that they offer 12 ounce bottles. I also think the price point is very reasonable.

Here's what I got:

1 Shea Aloe Conditioner R/O
1 Hydrating DC'er
1 Hair Oil

They sent a sample of their Hair & Body Butter which is the only thing I've used so far and I love it. It reminds me of BM Luscious. Mine was in a Mango Scent.

Shipping was quick. Presentation was nice. Bottles were filled. Smooth Transaction.

Can't wait to try everything.

Loves Harmony

Hate that ive missed the BF sale. Hope she will have a Christmas sell. I would like to purchase the dc and leave in.

Loves Harmony

I purchased some items for the 1st time during BF. They had 35% off $50 and Free Shipping (or something like that).

What I liked about it was the fact that they offer 12 ounce bottles. I also think the price point is very reasonable.

Here's what I got:

1 Shea Aloe Conditioner R/O
1 Hydrating DC'er
1 Hair Oil

They sent a sample of their Hair & Body Butter which is the only thing I've used so far and I love it. It reminds me of BM Luscious. Mine was in a Mango Scent.

Shipping was quick. Presentation was nice. Bottles were filled. Smooth Transaction.

Can't wait to try everything.

Cant wait to hear what you think about them

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'd like to try the L-I after watching some YT reviews.

I asked if she was having a Christmas Sale, and she said she hadn't decided.:ohwell:

Nichelle_jb

This is one of my go-to (Staple) brands. Items that I have tried and loved are:

Leave-In Conditioner
Rinse Out Conditioner (It's in a tie with Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Conditioner)
Hair/Body Butter (My favorite hair butter period)

I like the Vinegar Rinse and the Hair Gel but they aren't must buys.

The customer service is excellent and you can't beat the ingredients (she uses good stuff) :yep:

Nichelle_jb