just natural organic care products? anyone familiar?

youwillrise

http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-black/all/1-ALL-black-hair-products.html

has anyone used these products? i was searching for a natural cleansing conditioner for my mid-weekly conditioning sessions and came upon this line of natural products.

i looked at a few of the products and the ingredients look pretty good

sadly, the prices are a bit steep for me...seems most products start at $25 and go up from there ha.

has anyone used anything from this line? has anyone even HEARD of this line? lol. if you have any reviews on the products and the company itself that would be great.

i havent seen it mentioned here before (although, i wouldnt be surprised if i missed it because pretty much every haircare line from the obscure to the well known is talked about here. haha)

youwillrise

Never heard of them either. The leave-in looks intriguing, but the prices are a bit steep.

I looked at the cleansing conditioner and don't see how it cleanses based on the ingredients...

yeah...it doesnt look very "cleansing"...but i was looking at some of the other stuff...cleansing conditioner was just what originally got me to the site. haha.

they are also gearing the cleansing conditioner to relaxed hair...though, i'm sure it wouldnt matter too much if your hair was relaxed or natural.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
These look/sound good. I might pick a few of them up and give 'em a try.

I like the flat rate shipping too.

Off to look at more.

Thanks youwillrise for posting this.

DesignerCurls

I have been using a couple of items from this line for about a month now. I purchased 3 conditioners: the Natural Hair, Extreme Dry Hair & the Frizz Hair. They aren't really moisturizing to me (they contain light proteins). But they have helped alot with improving the condition of my hair and cut down on shedding (maybe due to the protein). I didn't think I was going to like the Natural Hair conditioner but that's the one I like the most. I initially used them to deep condition with steam but now I use them to co-wash and follow with a moisturizing conditioner or deep conditioner. They are extremely thick too.