June 2004 last Perm pics

CarefreeinChicago

Hi Ladies

Today I had my first Blowout and i love it ...i do like the straight look the perm was just eating up my scalp so ladies how do i maintain the look with out messing up my hair?

thank you lhcf i could not in a million years think i would be with out a perm

i just updated my album

SherryLove

dang!!! your hair looks mad healthy w/o the relaxer...!!!!!! i love the layering effect you got going on there... some of the other ladies who are natural will definitely advise you on a good hair care regimen... very nice..

Shatani

kinchen said:
Hi Ladies

Today I had my first Blowout and i love it ...i do like the straight look the perm was just eating up my scalp so ladies how do i maintain the look with out messing up my hair?

thank you lhcf i could not in a million years think i would be with out a perm

i just updated my album
it looks so gorgeous and thick!!! i like the layering too!!!

hmmm....is it long enough to wrap?? when i straighten mine i like to pincurl it...check out carefree's album (you can find her on the memberlist) thats the method i use....and she has some FABULOUS hair!

CarefreeinChicago

Thanks Ladies

I could not have done it with out the board ...I think I am going to roll it with maybe some jojobo (sp) oil or some wild growth oil on the ends

when she first started with my hair she called to the other guy and said something then they both was touching my head like this is some thick stuff oh yeah when i first sat down she was like "no touch up today"

CarefreeinChicago

thanks ladies ....my boss said he did not recognize me...i rolled my hair with my sisters steam rollers at first i thought they would make my hair frizzy but they did'nt I want some twist but i don't want the kinky hair what other types of hair can you use?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
This settles it, I HAVE to find a dominican salon. Your hair looks wonderful. You've had a lot of growth the past year. Happy growing!! :)

Divastate

Wow your hair looks so thick and healthy- great progress! To maintain my hair when I straighten it I use coconut oil on the ends and roll it in a wrap pattern with satin covered rollers.

CarefreeinChicago

I got a Blowout by OSSAMA's on 159th in South Holland ...My scalp can't take a perm any more so I have to find something to do with it I have been in braids off and on for 1 year and they are great but i was just tired of them ...I tried wrapping it and it held up a little better ...I will try coconut oil on the ends tonight ....I put UBH Moisturizer on it and it turned out frizzy