Jumping on the bandwagon spoof

I did the cold water thing and it made my hair seem to become coarse, I did it three times an realized it wasn't for me. The acv rinse isn't for me either, it's not breaking my hair or anything it's just not giving me the softness people rave about. Even with using distilled water i don't get softness, I just feel the clean feeling which to me makes my deep conditioning seem like a waste but i guess the good thing is my hair has a balanced oh

I tried growth aids like no ones business. I gave up when i realized that growth aids speed up growth and shedding. I'm good. Shampoo is a very good growth aid right now.

I tried growth aids like no ones business. I gave up when i realized that growth aids speed up growth and shedding. I'm good. Shampoo is a very good growth aid right now.

I think most are guilty of growth aids, even I took Biotin pills and thought it would speed up growth, just finished a bottle not to long ago didn't want to waste it . But I settle on it a month in that it wasn't true, it made my new growth come in thicker though but I didn't see any growth spurts. Nothing can speed it up, only healthy practices can help you retain more length Saludable

Back