JULY Hits and Misses

Dolce_Dawn

BIG HITS!!!!!!

Paul Mitchell's Skinny Line - I just used these products last night and I cannot tell you how soft, silky, shiny, bouncy, delicious smelling my hair is! I love this stuff! This, my Keracare poo and my HAI iron are all that I need! Big ups to cutebajangirl for putting me down w/this stuff! (thx, girl
)

Lacio Lacio - Okay, I wan't sure about this one at first considering the hype and all. But I gotta tell ya... this stuff is BEAUTIFUL. I love it! I'd like to give a big shout out to my homie, CaramelHonee for this one. Girl, you were soooo right! Love ya!

I'm so happy!

Tracy

More HITS!!!

WOC Curl Activator for Extra Dry Hair -

Elasta QP Intense -

Razac Shammpoo -
great clarifier and doesn't smell too bad. I hated the smell at first.

Bigen Haircolor in Rich Medium Brown
Uhhh...yeah. I did it again. It looks great tho. I had to...more on that later...

Still unsure:
Elasta QP H-Two - not much slip.
I'm still working with it tho....

Tracy

More HITS!!!

WOC Curl Activator for Extra Dry Hair -

Elasta QP Intense -

Razac Shammpoo -
great clarifier and doesn't smell too bad. I hated the smell at first.

Bigen Haircolor in Rich Medium Brown
Uhhh...yeah. I did it again. It looks great tho. I had to...more on that later...

Still unsure:
Elasta QP H-Two - not much slip.
I'm still working with it tho....

azul11

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
BIG HITS!!!!!!

Paul Mitchell's Skinny Line - I just used these products last night and I cannot tell you how soft, silky, shiny, bouncy, delicious smelling my hair is! I love this stuff! This, my Keracare poo and my HAI iron are all that I need! Big ups to cutebajangirl for putting me down w/this stuff! (thx, girl
)

Lacio Lacio - Okay, I wan't sure about this one at first considering the hype and all. But I gotta tell ya... this stuff is BEAUTIFUL. I love it! I'd like to give a big shout out to my homie, CaramelHonee for this one. Girl, you were soooo right! Love ya!

I'm so happy!

[/ QUOTE ]

What products in the skinny line did you use? God bless you all.

Dolce_Dawn

Hey, azul11
-

I used the entire line: poo, con and serum. Cutebajangirl was right on the money- this line delivers on all of its promises. My hair was sooooo smooth, it felt like it was still wet. Y'know? And the smell is like candy or apples or something, kinda sweet. LUV IT! Like I said, w/this line and my beloved KeraCare, I have no reason to stray.

cutebajangirl

Dolce Dawn- Your welcome, I use it for rollersets and it is such a difference.
CH- make sure you get it when it is buy shampoo get conditioner free deal thingy.

I haven't bought the serum but I just ran out of serum so when I come out of braids this will be my first purchase.

LaVinya

Hits: Pantene line and Nexxus Botanoil Natural Oil and Ion Curling Iron & Flat Iron

Misses: Smooth-N-Shine Oil, Surge line

sengschick

The Bun Master
ANOTHER HIT:
Nexxus Emergencee-- should be called miracle in a bottle b/c some how, some way, it brought my curls back

Next to Try:
Deep Brilliance Reconstruct

Leslie_C

sengschick, u are right about the emergencee. Ive always been afraid the aphogee would be too harsh on my fragile hair, so I got emergencee. I was getting excessive shedding and breakage and this has nearly stopped it right away. The only thing is, the bottle says it can be used weekly to stop breakage and damage...do u think that would be too much?

sengschick

The Bun Master
My hair hates heavy protein, but it was so soft and silky afterwards so I'm not reticent about using it weekly. I'm going to do it once a week for the next month as I try to repair my hair before correcting it. I think it's fine if you follow the directions. It's more poo'ing than I like, but it worked so well than I'm towing the line

ubavka123

Hits:
Real Cream pH4 (Thanks Tracy!!!)
Salerm 21 (slow to get on the bandwagon)
Motions Silk Protein
Aubrey Island Naturals Cream Rinse
Aubrey Jojoba and Aloe Rejuvenating Cond.

Misses:

Motions moisturizing cond. (Thank goodness I didn't get the tub!)

so1913

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
HITS

Coconut oil
Castor oil
Honey
Terry cloth scrunchies
Shower combs

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think the terry cloth scrunchies would absorb the moisture and oils from your hair?

sithembile

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
My hair hates heavy protein, but it was so soft and silky afterwards so I'm not reticent about using it weekly. I'm going to do it once a week for the next month as I try to repair my hair before correcting it. I think it's fine if you follow the directions. It's more poo'ing than I like, but it worked so well than I'm towing the line

[/ QUOTE ]

Sengschick, I'm glad for you that your hair is doing better after your touch up. What moisturising conditioner did you follow the Emergencee with?

sengschick

The Bun Master
Thanks Sithembile
. You and me both!
I followed the instructions exactly. It said to wash w/Therrape (which I have a liter of!) and then condition w/Humectress (my other liter). I left it on for the prescribed time on the Humectress bottle, 3 mins. My hair feels soo good today and it curled, not the ends (so I tucked them away), but it means cutting off 2", not 15"! So I'll take it
!

Sweetyb

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
Hits

- Joico KPak Serum on wet hair
- Liv on wet hair
- Elasta QP Feels Like Silk

Undecided

- Razac Perfect for Perms Leave-In Conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

PrettyBrownEyes, how do you use Elasta QP Feels Like Silk on your hair?

Babygurl

Misses
Elasta QP DPR-11, I REALLY wanted this conditioner to work, it made my hair SO hard and tangled using it with heat, I havent tried using it without