ITS GROWING MY TEMPLES LOL

baby42

I HAVE TRYED A LOT OF STUFF TEMPLE BALM LR DOO GRO MEG THICK SURGE CASTOR OIL MTG AND NOTHING WORK TASHA22 I THINK SHE MEMBER HERE TOO TOLD ME ABOUT GROGANICS DHT BLOCKER SYSTEM AND I STARTED TO USE IT AND IT WORKING:) YOU CAN SEE THE HAIR GROWING BACK AND ITS NATURL INGREDIEDTS THE OTHER I TRYED WORK SOME WHAT BUT I NEED SOME THING THAT WORKED FASTER FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS REALLY BALD ON MY SIDE AND THE OTHER SIDE WAS GOING:eek: I GUESS I HAVE HARD TO GROW TEMPLES:lol: AND THE JAR SAYS YOU CAN USE IT ALL OVER THE HEAD BUT I AM USEING IT JUST FOR MY TEMPLES AND THEY SAY YOU CAN USE IT WITH A RELAXERS

I bought some but for some reason stopped using it. I loved the tingle I got from it. Congrats on your growth.

Me2 said:
I bought some but for some reason stopped using it. I loved the tingle I got from it. Congrats on your growth.
thank you i now have some thing that works for me:)

Keep us posted on your growth. I may go back to it after I finish my Sulpher 8 and castor oil mix.

baby42 said:
I HAVE TRYED A LOT OF STUFF TEMPLE BALM LR DOO GRO MEG THICK SURGE CASTOR OIL MTG AND NOTHING WORK TASHA22 I THINK SHE MEMBER HERE TOO TOLD ME ABOUT GROGANICS DHT BLOCKER SYSTEM AND I STARTED TO USE IT AND IT WORKING:) YOU CAN SEE THE HAIR GROWING BACK AND ITS NATURL INGREDIEDTS THE OTHER I TRYED WORK SOME WHAT BUT I NEED SOME THING THAT WORKED FASTER FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS REALLY BALD ON MY SIDE AND THE OTHER SIDE WAS GOING:eek: I GUESS I HAVE HARD TO GROW TEMPLES:lol: AND THE JAR SAYS YOU CAN USE IT ALL OVER THE HEAD BUT I AM USEING IT JUST FOR MY TEMPLES AND THEY SAY YOU CAN USE IT WITH A RELAXERS

How long did you use it before seeing results? How often did you use it?

I have use this and had great results try using the poo and conditioner and you will see faster results.
I also added the black castor oil to gorganics cream.

i use a little every day and the fuzzy came in two weeks:) and it getting darker and filling in

Last edited:
LABETT said:
I have use this and had great results try using the poo and conditioner and you will see faster results.
I also added the black castor oil to gorganics cream.
hey i didnt know groganice dht blocker system had a poo and conditioner? i didnt see it in the bss is it on the web ?:)

:lol: I saw this in the BSS and had to make myself walk away. They also have a nutritive supplement...

***tiptoes back outta thread***

baby42 said:

Thanks for posting this, I saw Groganics in my BSS store. The BSS actually sell their whole line. When the owner first got it he was very happy to inform me as soon as I walked through the door but I did not purchase. Instead I purchased ORS fertilizing serum and although it's taking forever to grow, the hair is getting a little fuzzy in the temple area but not fast enough. So I will be purchasing Groganics DHT Blocker stuff ASAP...thanks again, for posting your results:)

VWVixxen said:
:lol: I saw this in the BSS and had to make myself walk away. They also have a nutritive supplement...

***tiptoes back outta thread***

Right, I saw the hair vitamins but I didn't purchase it because I did'nt run it by here first;)

tsmith said:
Right, I saw the hair vitamins but I didn't purchase it because I did'nt run it by here first;)

Now that I'm seeing some feed back I'll keep my eyes on it. I think the vitamins have some ingredients that mothers to be (and those planning) might want to stear away from.

VWVixxen said:
Now that I'm seeing some feed back I'll keep my eyes on it. I think the vitamins have some ingredients that mothers to be (and those planning) might want to stear away from.

I'm kewl on the vitamins but next time I go to the BSS...I'll read the ingredients....when the owner showed me the line...I glanced and kept it moving because no one here talked about it but I know I won't be getting the vitamins. Vixxen, we take enough stuff already.

tsmith said:
I'm kewl on the vitamins but next time I go to the BSS...I'll read the ingredients....when the owner showed me the line...I glanced and kept it moving because no one here talked about it but I know I won't be getting the vitamins. Vixxen, we take enough stuff already.

Thanks lady! :kiss: You're right...I'm back to my senses now! I wish you ladies luck on this one! I'm so happy with my products that I don't to throw anything in the mix that might undo my progress!

Be sure to keep us posted... I'll be :eye::eye: for feedback!

Now see y'all are going to make me have a PJ relaspe. Thinking about dragging mine out even though what I'm using now is working.

nychaelasymone said:
which item are u using or are you using the entire line?
i only use the daily topical scalp treatment you can use it all over your head but i only use it for my temples cause they fell out:eek: and now they are comeing back:) i use BT ON THE RESTof my head and thats going great

Back