Itchy scalps....I found something that has worked for me.

Zuppy

Loreal, Natures Therapy, Scalp Relief.

The claim: For dry, itchy, flaky, irritated scalp, with natuural oils, cooling and moisturizing agents.

I used it after washing. It has a spout so I spread it all over my scalp after using surge. It's been a it's been six days and not one itch or flake!!

Ingredients: water, menthoxypro-panediol, carbomer, fragrance, hydorgenated lecithin, peg-5 soy sterol, calophyllum tacamahaca oil, salicylic acid, potassium sorbate, sunflower seed oil, phenoxyethanol, pentasodium pentetate, sorbic acid, benzophenone-4.. and some yellow no. 5..green no. 3

Just thought I'd share! Anyone else try this?

Carlie

That's great! /images/graemlins/up.gif I'll never forget how relieved I was to finally find something to cure me of my itchy scalp. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gifI might need to try this. I always get an itchy scalp during the second week after I wash my hair. I hate when my scalp itches! /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

sithembile

[ QUOTE ]
That's great! /images/graemlins/up.gif I'll never forget how relieved I was to finally find something to cure me of my itchy scalp. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you use?

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had chronic itchy scalp...couldn't even go out in public without digging a hole in my head! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Yeah, it was that serious and embarrassing! I actually found a solution by accident. What I did was I did an overnight prepoo treatment w. Amla Oil for the first time and the next day oiled my scalp w. pure coconut oil. A few days had passed before I noticed that I hadn't scratched my head. I was shocked but very happy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif