Is this true? Regarding Affirm

Shell4624

OK, so I've self relaxed and it just takes a long time for me from the processing to drying etc. So I made the call to an old stylist that I used to go to for relaxers and scheduled an appt. I told her that I take care of my own hair and that I wanted a relaxer... she using either Affirm or Mizani depending on hair type. I asked would she be willing to do a mid relaxer protien treatment and she said that she alrready does that Affirm has their "step 2" as a protien treatment within the process. So ladies self relaxing at home, is this true... does Affirm come with a step 2 protein treatment???

Sorry about the typo's I'm in a rush

glamazon386

Yeah it does. It's some kind of reconstructor that you use after relaxing before neutralizing if I remember correctly. That's how the steps are set up.

Shell4624

Thanks for clarifing ladies. I followed Sistaslicks prep and application tips... it has been 14 weeks so I don't recall exactly what I did and when... I've decided to go the hair salon route and want to make sure that we do everything right.

Shell4624

Oh yeah another question. She says she using either Affirm or Mizani... but Affirm is better for dry climates like here in Colorado... can anyone vouch for that?

Shell4624

Oh yeah another question. She says she using either Affirm or Mizani... but Affirm is better for dry climates like here in Colorado... can anyone vouch for that?