Is Mizani PuripHying Shampoo a clarifying shampoo?

I'm looking for a good clarifying shampoo, and I love the Mizani line. I was wondering if this is considered a clarifying shampoo.
TIA

Neroli

chocolatesis said:
I'm looking for a good clarifying shampoo, and I love the Mizani line. I was wondering if this is considered a clarifying shampoo.
TIA

What are the ingredients?

Mizani_Mrs

yes it is. if i still have the bottle at home i will post the info and ingredients. but i am sure it is for clarifying. the newly packaged bottle say intense puriphying cleansing shampoo. and the info says 'emollient rich acidic wash that conditions and smoothes the cuticles, while it removes dirt and other polluting elements. this deep cleansing shampoo provides an immediate fusion of moisture and protein that allows strand flexibility... I used it and i didn't care for it at all. I am sure it deep cleaned my hair but it didn't make my hair feel moisturized. I prefer nexxus clarifying poo over this. or even CON poo.

Thanks for responding ladies.

I wasn't able to find the ingredients on-line anywhere, but as Mizani Mrs says, the Mizani website says it's a "deep-cleansing" "acidic wash" shampoo, so it must be a clarifying shampoo. I love their products, so I'm going to try it. ;)