Is it supposed to feel like this?

La Colocha

Hi ladies i used elasta qp stimulating scalp conditioner this morning and it felt awful on my scalp:nono:. It burned like i put ben gay or icy hot on my scalp and it had that smell to it also. Does anyone know if its supposed to feel this way? Its been a few hours and my scalp feels really sore and tender. Please if someone has used this please let me know if this is how it does or is something wrong with my bottle.

If it has peppermint oil in it, then yes. I'm just guessing that it has peppermint oil in it because that's how peppermint oil makes my scalp feel when I use too much.

If it has peppermint oil in it, then yes. I'm just guessing that it has peppermint oil in it because that's how peppermint oil makes my scalp feel when I use too much.

Hi denise no it doesn't have peppermint oil, i just looked at the back of the bottle and it has menthol:sad:. and that is exactly what it feels and smells like. But it is way too strong. It made i hair feel good but my scalp was on fire. When i was rinsing it out the water felt ice cold on my head. but it was warm water.

Hi denise no it doesn't have peppermint oil, i just looked at the back of the bottle and it has menthol:sad:. and that is exactly what it feels and smells like. But it is way too strong. It made i hair feel good but my scalp was on fire. When i was rinsing it out the water felt ice cold on my head. but it was warm water.

Yeah, menthol will have that affect on sensitive skin areas. Maybe try using less next time, and if it still bothers you, stop using it.

Yeah, menthol will have that affect on sensitive skin areas. Maybe try using less next time, and if it still bothers you, stop using it.

Thanks rosie i had no idea. I felt it more in my crown and nape than i did in the front. These are areas i tend to scratch because they itch more than my front, especially my crown my hair grows the fastest there. Im not going to use this anymore it was too much for me. I thought something was wrong with the product.

Back