Infusium 23 - Old Formula

hair7

Where are you ladies getting the Infusium 23 old formula? I can only find the new formula/bottles? TIA

Like how old??? Old to me is Infusium 23 circa 1985. :lachen: That's the one I want! It was the ish back then :look:

I've been using it for six years now, and my stylist hasn't complained. The bottle did change about 2 or 3 years ago, though.

I have the new and the old bottle and the formula is exactly the same, amodimethicone are on both bottles as the second ingredient :)

I too purchased a bottle from Sally's, but the rep did tell me it was being discontinued in the stores.

I tend to see it in all the BSS that have been around for 50 years,not sure if it's outdated.

Most of the new Infusiums like the repairologie or moisturology line have the ingredient DMDM hydantoin. I didn't notice that ingredient in the original formula (white bottle) that I purchased from the BSS. Maybe I missed it...I feel better using the leave-in treatment without it..

Thanks! I'll take a look at that.

Most of the new Infusiums like the repairologie or moisturology line have the ingredient DMDM hydantoin. I didn't notice that ingredient in the original formula (white bottle) that I purchased from the BSS. Maybe I missed it...I feel better using the leave-in treatment without it..

Back