Indian Stores in the Los Angeles Area

Averoigne

Hello All,

I have been reading rave reviews about Indian products (ghee, amla oil, etc.) on this site and would love to try them. For whatever reason, the search feature isn't compatible with my computer and I am unable to use this tool to assist with looking for specific threads on specific topics.

Would any of you ladies in the Los Angeles area be amenable to telling me where you can purchase Indian products locally? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :look:

ttlayli

Hi I am not sure of any in Los Angeles but I did go to one in Artesia off 91 fwy I believe it was on 186th/Pioneer and there are many along Pioneer also you can look at this site to see other locations HTH. http://www.thokalath.com/california/grocery_stores.php

Yup! :yep: This is where I go also! It's called "Little India" in Artesia off the 91...and basically ALL of pioneer is a strip of Inidan Stores and Markets that carry the products! :grin:

Averoigne

Hi CaliJen,

Thank you for the link! These stores look like solid prospects. Yet another weekend will be spent indulging the PJ in me. :yawn:

All I've been thinking about for the past few weeks is how I want to try ghee and amla. Plus, I'm an easy sell so I'll probably end up buying several other products that the LCHF ladies have mentioned. Thanks again.