Important Prayer for this Friday (May 11)

Naijaqueen

Hello ladies, please keep me in prayer for Friday May 11, I'd like for you to join me in lifting up my voice to God praising Him because He lets me live by faith and for Him to be lifted up. I'm waiting on something important friday and I am standing on faith and hope. I dont focus on what is seen, but that which is unseen, I believe in Jeremiah 29:11, His plans to prosper me and not to Harm me. I belive in Mark 11:24. I believe in Psalm 91, that He will answer me, deliver me and honor me. I'm excited, because I feel this tingling in my soul already knowing His name is being glorified! I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my life: mind, body and soul. May the words I speak be controlled by the Holy Spirit. I thank God for my life and for yours, may His name be proclaimed on Heaven and on earth. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

Thanks and God Bless you all :)

GlamourGirl

Naijaqueen said:
Hello ladies, please keep me in prayer for Friday May 11, I'd like for you to join me in lifting up my voice to God praising Him because He lets me live by faith and for Him to be lifted up. I'm waiting on something important friday and I am standing on faith and hope. I dont focus on what is seen, but that which is unseen, I believe in Jeremiah 29:11, His plans to prosper me and not to Harm me. I belive in Mark 11:24. I believe in Psalm 91, that He will answer me, deliver me and honor me. I'm excited, because I feel this tingling in my soul already knowing His name is being glorified! I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my life: mind, body and soul. May the words I speak be controlled by the Holy Spirit. I thank God for my life and for yours, may His name be proclaimed on Heaven and on earth. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

Thanks and God Bless you all :)

I'll will be praying for you and am in agreement with you:).

Naijaqueen

Thank u ladies, I'm excited, that spiritual HOPE has me excited. God's hope is a great thing, I dont know how people are able to make it thru their day without that, it makes life SO worth living.
I've asked, I KNOW He'll answer, right now i'm just praising HIM!! May His name be glorified and magnified.

God Bless u ladies, I'll be coming back tomorrow with my victory report :)

Naijaqueen

Update
Meeting went well but no decisions made yet but I walk by faith and not by sight. I've prayed, and left it up to Him, now I'm thanking Him for being faithful and coming through. I've not physically seen my victory yet but in my mind, I'm already at the finish line. I thank God for who He is, I'm here beaming with certainty when in "society's human world", I should be filled with a lot of doubt and fear. I love this, I love God, He truly makes everything happen for a reason. Today I realized part of what the reason was, and I smiled. I know we have non Christians who frequent this forum in addition to those who sometimes question their beliefs, so I say this, Seek God, and He'll quench your thirst, He'll take care of you. Life will be easier and His light will shine through you, and others will marvel at you and who you are, and wonder if you are real. God will make you a supernatural being, and its a great feeling.

I'll keep you ladies updated with my Praise report! :)