I'm sooo tempted to reveal my Hide Your Hair Pics...and I started the challenge!

RabiaElaine

Mystic said:
RabiaElaine...., I assumed you relaxed your hair during this 6 months period, correct? How soon after relaxing did you weave your hair? With your newly relaxed hair (1 week old), what did you do to hide the length at that time?

Hi Mystic :wave:

I relaxed my hair in August, and now I've relaxed it again in December. After my weave in August I hid my hair in buns for about 1 week or so. Then I did a clip in weave instead of a sew-in, taking the braids down on weekly basis, and clipping the tracks in/out on a daily basis. I did that for about 2 months or so and then I sewed it back in. When I sew in I only leave it in for 4 weeks before redoing.

Currently I don't have the weave in I'm going to put it in on Thursday evening. I'm wearing my hair in very cute modern french roll.

RabiaElaine

jtsupanova said:
Are you all gonna have another Hide your hair challenge
I would love to join

Yes we are. You should see a thread on it after Christmas. It will likely be shorter than this challenged like 3-4 months. I'm thinking maybe "Hide Your Hair Til April Fools", but we'll have to discuss the time frame with the challengers to see what works best.