I'm dying to dye my hair...

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!
I\'m dying to dye my hair...

I bought this semi permanent color called beautiful collection by clairol. I wanted to get the sebastian one, but my bbs didn't carry it. i bought it instead because I just can't stand my ends which are a copper due to a permanent color that I got as a freebie a year ago. I'm such a freebie freak!!

Has anyone ever used this and if so, what were the results. I will not use if it dries out my hair. HELP!!

Chaya

Re: I\'m dying to dye my hair...

I like it alot! It makes my hair so SHINEY!! What color are you planing on using? the clear?

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

I bought the darkest brown one. It may be too dark for me, but I need a change and i hate my coppery ends. It makes my hair look dry and unkept.
How long does it take to wash out?

Wildflower

Chaya

Unfortuntely in like one wash its GONE. In the picutres that were taken most recently in my album, I believe I used the honey brown. I thought it was going to be a whole lot lighter. It is DARK. So beware if you get the darkest color you might have that whole Elvira look going on!

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

Humm. Now you are scaring me! I don't know if I'm going to look good with black hair, but if the dark color only lasts a few washes, then I might give it a try and next time I may try something lighter.

naomi

good skin and hair

Its very moisturizing and glossy, I used to use the honey brown few years ago. And my hair came out way too dark. Everyone thought I actually had colored my hair black. It will not make your lighter at all.

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

I'm trying to picture me with pitch black hair. I'm really cheap and I don't want to buy another one and waste this one.

WaterMoccasin

If this is the brand that comes in the copper bottle with the pointy black top, then yes, I have used it and I love it!!!!

I got one of the red ones. It DOES make your hair glossy and soft, and feel moisturised...love it love it love it...

kitten73

I use to use that line of color but I stopped because it washes iut too fast. Another thing, if you get caught in the rain, it't going to run on your cloths. I have neen there girl! Anyway, I really like Bigen, I use the Oriental black and have no prob. I want to try their new colors this summer. There is another line called Kiss that I saw in the BSS and a couple of salons are using it now and it works very well, they have great colors and it doesn't wash out fast.

atmo718

I have a dumb question? Are all semi permanent color temporary, and are they also called rinses.

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

Yes, they wash out after a few washes. I loved the color I got but next time I'll try a permanent color because my ends got much darker, but it is still lighter than the rest. Does anyone know a permanent hair color that's not as damaging?

Tracy

Atmo - yes all semiperms are temp - unless you use a very dark one and your hair is very porous. Then the darker colors can "behave" like a permanent because they are harder to wash out.

A permanent color that's not as damaging as what Wildflower? I used and loved Textures and Tones. it's a very good permanent color.

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

Thanks Tracy. When I said not as damaging I meant a hair color that doesn't ruin the hair, because I know that permanent color can damage relaxed hair. I'm living proof of it. I totally damaged my hair by using a permanent hair coloring.

Tracy

Oh ok....

Yeah then I'd say T&T.

I know your pain tho girl....I've have damaged mine a few times over as well...

T&T is as healthy a permanent color as I've found yet.
Thank Lindy - she was the discoverer of that one!

Babygurl

I have used Beautiful Collection faithfully for a year and i LOVE it. I discovered that if I sit under the dryer for 10 minutes it lasts a LOT longer. My color lasts for about a month, even though I wash every 3 days. I also use the darkest brown color and I love it because it isnt too dark for me. Its the natural color of my hair growing from the root (my hair lightens over time).

Donda

Bigen is also a very nice dye, it says that it is permanant but it wears off like a semi-permanat. It is very easy to apply simply mix the powder with water (it looks just like mud LOL) and use a tint brush to apply it. After 15-20 rinse and do your thing. Actually the dye is so gentle you can use it right after you relax, after you neutralize and before you condition towel dry your hair and apply, rinse and deep condition.

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!

I've used Bigen before and I was thinking of using it again. I haven't yet because I heard that it dried someone's hair