I'm Blonde Now

Very brave OP...your hair is so thick and yummy!

Thank you :woot:

My blonde hair has brought up so much negativity.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE BALD

YOUR HAIR IS GOING TO BE SO DRY

IT ISN'T GOING TO LOOK GOOD CURLY, I JUST CAN'T SEE IT

YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP WITH ALL YOUR HAIR ON THE PILLOW

In the history of hair I have never known anyone to just have their fall out from bleach. I have seen relaxers and thio perms go wrong but never bleach. Where is this human ish coming from?

Chicks with no edges can't tell me ish about my hair. My edges are firmly in tact. My hair is not dry. It is not breaking or shedding. Meanwhile I can see your thoughts through the top of your head. My hair is armpit or longer when my patience for your stupid comments is longer than your hair you need to shut the fcuk up.

Chicks with no edges can't tell me ish about my hair. My edges are firmly in tact. My hair is not dry. It is not breaking or shedding. Meanwhile I can see your thoughts through the top of your head. My hair is armpit or longer when my patience for your stupid comments is longer than your hair you need to shut the fcuk up.

:funny:

I usually don't like blonde on black women, but I like your look. You did it right. I think folk are just used to seeing it done the wrong way and they think your hair is going to end up the same.

Keep posting pics! I wanna see your Storm look! :)

@PretteePlease
What do plan on doing to your hair?

It is still shaped like the avatar but I washed it a while ago put it in ponys and then never detangled
so i have organic dreds :look: I'm going to detangle it, bleach it, oloplex it (not sure what that is
but my daughter is convinced I need it) Flat iron it and go on my way for the wknd. He likes when I
wear my hair. After the holiday is over I'm going to corn row it and either get a fierce light blonde or white
lacefront or
a sew in with a closure and hide my hair for like 3-6 months. I only want to bleach it 2-3x a year
I want to actually finally make it to waist length. I was close real close once.

Just to prove a point I want to make it Midback or waist length with it blonde. Since they are convinced
my hair is going to fall out.

It is still shaped like the avatar but I washed it a while ago put it in ponys and then never detangled
so i have organic dreds :look: I'm going to detangle it, bleach it, oloplex it (not sure what that is
but my daughter is convinced I need it) Flat iron it and go on my way for the wknd. He likes when I
wear my hair. After the holiday is over I'm going to corn row it and either get a fierce light blonde or white
lacefront or
a sew in with a closure and hide my hair for like 3-6 months. I only want to bleach it 2-3x a year
I want to actually finally make it to waist length. I was close real close once.

Just to prove a point I want to make it Midback or waist length with it blonde. Since they are convinced
HA! I'm rooting for you! I'm excited! I live for that stuff! Lol
I wish I would have known about Oloplex. I hope you have a good weekend and Happy New Year!

lacefront or

@PretteePlease ,

Olaplex is to colored hair what Aphogee is to breaking hair. Your daughter is right. It's some good stuff and gives great results.

Here's a 400+ post thread on it:

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/olaplex-hair-game-changer.750701/

Back