If you like Kerastase, then try...

MissB

Hello Hair Buddies,

Recently, I read an ad that indicated that Kerastase was very similar to the L'Oreal Professionel Series Expert line. As a PJ, I had to investigate because the Series Expert masque is $15.00 vice $36.00 for the Masquintense. Here is the link for the products, web page.

The article stated that the Instant Repair Series for dry hair was similar. But, I tried the Liss Extreme Shampoo and Masque for frizzy and uncontrollable hair. I need a relaxer soon and thought this would be a better choice. The shampoo has the same consistency as the Bain Satin 3. However, the Liss Extreme doesn't smell as strong. I rank this one 9/10. I had a sample bottle of the shampoo but I believe it retails for $12.00.

The Liss Extreme masque was just as good and I give it a 9/10 also. It smells good and it makes the hair really soft. The Kerastase products make the hair a little softer. However, I will keep these products in my stash because they provide good results for the money.

If you are interested, you can find a salon in your area using the same link listed above.

Good Luck,

MissB

MissB

I used the salon locator and found a few salons in the DC Area. I friend of mine called around and then I visited Brushstrokes Salon in Herndon, VA. They had some of the products and shampoo samples.

B

ballet_bun

A salon here carried these. I have one of their pamlets, and it's very tempting to make a purchase. I have check marks next to the ones that i want!

Ballet Bun ...