I Went Back to Crack :-(

coconow2007

I couldn't help myself it was like the hair relaxer shelf at the BS store was calling me...coco....Coco.....COCO......I just couldn't turn away and before I knew it I was nervously pulling out my wallet looking around as if someone was watching me. I practically ran to my car stuffed the bag filled with my new relaxer and all the usual suspects into my back seat. I rushed home and unveiled all my goodies and commenced to relaxing.
After I was done it felt like I gave myself the best relaxer in the world as I have gone without a full relaxer for over 6 months.

Am I wrong for feeling so good - I guess I am just a creamy crack addict?

coconow2007

The return to creamy crack is an epidemic around here nowadays.......!

I was doing so good and then bam out of nowhere this intense urge came on me...oh well at least I tempered it with low heat and low manipulation and my hair is pinned up today so it won't drag on my shoulders.

Duchesse

Don't feel bad, your not the only one...I realized that I am one as well. Like Samuel Jackson in Jungle Fever "I like gettin high..I'm a cacacacacracckkk heeaaddd!"

coconow2007

Don't feel bad, your not the only one...I realized that I am one as well. Like Samuel Jackson in Jungle Fever "I like gettin high..I'm a cacacacacracckkk heeaaddd!"

LOL:lachen::lachen: when you mentioned that I could envision the scene when he said that...eyes all big and his mouth held all crazy....

TrustMeLove

Don't hide it. More and more things are becoming acceptable today. They even have organizations that are going public. Like this one called LHCF. But, they even accept ex crack addicts.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl you better swing that hair...

LivingDoll

I couldn't help myself it was like the hair relaxer shelf at the BS store was calling me...coco....Coco.....COCO......I just couldn't turn away and before I knew it I was nervously pulling out my wallet looking around as if someone was watching me. I practically ran to my car stuffed the bag filled with my new relaxer and all the usual suspects into my back seat. I rushed home and unveiled all my goodies and commenced to relaxing.
After I was done it felt like I gave myself the best relaxer in the world as I have gone without a full relaxer for over 6 months.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

n_vizion

Six months is a long time so you shouldn't feel too bad. I bet your hair looks good as heck right about now with all of that new hair.

coconow2007

So sorry everyone I forgot the LHCF Rules I will take pics this weekend and post - I think I have an extra 2+ inches and my hair has really thickened up, I have nape hairs that actually have length -

Pics coming soon!:yep:

ThursdayGirl

So long as you are happy with your hair, that is all that matters. You have to do what is best for you. You can always try it again later, if you feel so inclined :). *T.G. Adds her voice to those clamoring for pics*

Country gal

So you were basically just stretching for six months. Do you feel your hair benefiting from stretching that long?