I want to get a Sew In Saturday

mahoganee

I like the Milky Way, Beverly Johnson, and Zury brands. They come in lots of different colors too. I just bought some Urban Beauty and it feels really nice so I hope it works out when I have that put in.

glamazon386

I've used Outre Platinum Yaki with no problem. It comes in a purple pack. You're going to want to look at a few brands though and get what looks closest to your hair. I used Outre (one of my gfs does too) bc our hair is kind of fine and it matched our hair. One of my other gfs uses Milky Way with no problem. It's more coarse and matched her hair better. I'd say go to the BSS and check out a few brands. Hold them up to your hair if you have to, to get a good match on color and texture.

CarefreeinChicago

Thanks for the tips ladies i have only had a sew in once before and i am under a little stress and i figured this would be a easy protective style i am going to write the names you guys gave and go to the bss tomorrow

Thanks

Malice

Outre`Indian Remy, most natural look & feel, minimal shedding out of every brand I tried during my weave days.