I used T&T Bronze on my mother's hair yesterday...

Karonica

I used T&T Bronze on my mother\'s hair yesterday...

And it came out pretty much like I expected to, like everyone else's here, and it matches the part of her hair that I dyed Honey Blonde (that part was a light aubernish color.) It didn't do well covering her grays though.

So being curious, while I dyed her hair, I snipped a piece of kitchen in the back that's not dyed (my natural haircolor is brown/blackish) and I applied some dye to it. It did not lift at all, if so, only a teeny, tiny bit. So, I know that I can't dye my hair with this because it will do absolutely nothing.

I may try the Honey Blonde on my hair, since it comes with the booster for lifting power (Bronze doesn't come with one), and let it lift my hair up to an orangeyish brown, before I wash it out.

Okay, just wanted to share. Carry on.

Lindy

Re: I used T&T Bronze on my mother\'s hair yesterday...

Hey Karonica

Glad to hear your Mom's hair came out nice with the Bronze. That's so strange that it didn't lift your hair!! My natural hair color is dark brown/almost black and it definitely lifts it a lot. Maybe my hair is more porous than yours.
How long did you leave it on the hair for?? I leave mine on for a long time, about 40 mins.

Karonica

Re: I used T&T Bronze on my mother\'s hair yesterday...

Hi Lindy!

I left it on the strands a good 25 minutes. I left it on my mother's hair for about 30-35. I shoulda known. The hairdresser done already told me my hair won't lift without a "booster." I still don't fully know what that is, and they she certainly ain't wanna explain the concept to me.