I think I hate my hair right now

InsertCleverNameHere

One side of my hair just does not freaking grow. Well, I guess it grows but significantly slower than the other side. And when I say significant, I mean significant! I just cut my hair (big trim) two freaking months ago completely even. Do you know my hair on one side is 2 inches longer than the other now? That means one side of my hair is basically racing down my back while the other side is stunted and actually looks like it hasn't grown one single millimeter!!!! Argh! I actually reached my goal for this year on one side of my head but it doesn't really count because I'm going to have to cut it anyway /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Girl I hear ya. I don't bother cutting it. I just bun it and eventually the right side does it's thing. It never catches up...ever. Weird thing is when I trim it to even it out then it slows down all growth (on both sides) for a while then bam the left side is off again.... I have come to just accept it. Can't change it....sigh

Yes, my hair is the same way. My left side grows slower that the right. I stop trimming about a year ago. It was not use. No matter how much I would even it out the right side would still past the left. I just leave it alone now.

Back