I need suggestions for kinky twists

kittenz

I have done my own kinky twist twice before but I can't for the life of me remember what brand of hair I used. I really liked it but I remember it being hard to find where I lived (Richmond). Now I'm back in the DC urea :)lachen:) and I need suggestions for soft kinky hair to use. It would be wonderful if you ladies could jog my memory so that I could get the same one as before but I'm open to try new one if any of you have been impressed with a differnent type. The one I had before was soft, synthetic, and had a natural sheen. I know the type was AFRO KINKY BULK but I can't remember the brand. Any help? :yawn:TIA

kittenz

Thanks for the replies ladies but isn't marley braid a type of hair (i.e. kanekalon (?sp?)) and not a brand (i.e. Janet)? :ohwell: I'll have to check on that but do you guys rec. any particular brand that's what I really need to know because some are softer and my BSS gets mad when you try to feel the hair inside the packs. Thanks again.

glamazon386

Thanks for the replies ladies but isn't marley braid a type of hair (i.e. kanekalon (?sp?)) and not a brand (i.e. Janet)? :ohwell: I'll have to check on that but do you guys rec. any particular brand that's what I really need to know because some are softer and my BSS gets mad when you try to feel the hair inside the packs. Thanks again.

Every brand doesn't make the hair used for Kinky Twists. When I was at the braid shop and I saw it, it wasn't a brand I recognized.