I just found something that makes my curls happy

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Elucence moisture balance conditioner is the bomb! Not only does it make my curls happy, but it enhances every curl defining product I have!:D It only cost me 8$! My wash n gos will never look dry or be hard again.:yay:

It is great with my pantene hh creme, curly pudding, GF define curls, and even using it alone. Now i can finally use of all of the curl products and get my money's worth. The good thing is I only need a dime size amount of conditioner for the max curl definition. It even got my notorious dry patch on my crown curly. I intend to get rid of other conditioners that is just taking up space.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I love me some Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner. I need to try it on my TWA as a leave-in. I've only been using it as a rinse out conditioner (which works wonders), but I'm sure it'll work even better as a leave-in also.

I'm glad that I gave Elucence another chance. When I was relaxed, it didn't work too hot, but now I love it.

znapps

Can you buy this in any mass retailer (Walgreens, Target, etc) or is it only available online?

I looked once b4 and didn't see it but I haven't looked since...

DDTexlaxed

TSUprincess04 said:
I love me some Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner. I need to try it on my TWA as a leave-in. I've only been using it as a rinse out conditioner (which works wonders), but I'm sure it'll work even better as a leave-in also.

Yeah, do try it! Your hair looks curlier than mine. It will hold up nicely. I have to defrizz my curls first with elucence then add some product for hold. It keeps the wet look when it is dry. My hair feels soft to the touch, not gel/ brick hair.:lol: The only place I know you can get it from is NaturallyCurly.com.

cmw45

:swearing: at DDtexlaxd

Just when I was giving up the wash and go's so that I could avoid knots. *Sighs* Oh well, I need a new regular conditioner so...*goes off to the store*

stargazer613

I agree, it is very good for wash n gos! I love the scent and how easily it absorbs in the hair, never leaving white residue. And it makes the hair actually feel moisturized. Nice ingredients, performs well and a great price. Can't beat it!!!! :)

CarefreeinChicago

some thing must be wrong with my hair this stuff did nothing for me i used the whole bottle tried it all kinda ways and nothing glad it works for you guys

hopeful

Glad you found something that you like!:) I didn't realize you had done the bc again, congrats.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Nope, Sally's doesn't carry it. You can either buy it from Curlmart.com (naturallycurly) or go to the Elucence website and find a distributor in your area. I bought mine from a distributor BSS in Memphis.

DDTexlaxed

cmw45 said:
:swearing: at DDtexlaxd

Just when I was giving up the wash and go's so that I could avoid knots. *Sighs* Oh well, I need a new regular conditioner so...*goes off to the store*

Sorry, don't kill me!:lol: I didn't mean to tempt you!;)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
That stuff is the truth! I love it and it's the most detangling leave-in i've ever used........super slip! Glad you found something that worked so well for you DD.

frostydoll

Hmmm I might have to try this I've been looking for a creamy conditioner that's okay for leaving in. I'll have to make a note of it after I finish up all this Curls Milkshake.