I have a new album. . .

blue_flower

. . .with old hair pics! I was MIA for a few years and I hadn't updated my album, so I took it down sometime last year. This new album I have contains some of my old hair pictures. I went from: relax, transition, natural, texturize. I haven't been as diligent as I was before when it comes to taking pictures. But since I'm transitioning again- 3rd time- I have to force myself to take pictures so I can see my progress. I would really like to end the relax-transition-natural-relax cycle. Anway, I'm going to update my album more frequently from now on. :D

LynnieB

never thought i'd find myself asking someone else what i couldn't even answer for myself.......

when under parental control, we gotta do what they say is best for us but my goodness gracious - what a head of hair you had!!!!

Good Luck to you this time around - hopefully this will be the last of it, right?

Congrats on your decision and stay strong, you'll do it this time!!

:)

p.s. - wanna open up your comments? i can understand if you don't but we're lovers around here and would like to leave some in your album :)

Last edited:

Jaegermany

Kinda makes me wanna try natural but I just cant fathom starting completely from scratch (cutting the perm out)....

Very cute though!