I finally figured out how to wash daily!!

Ebonygurl00

I'm so excited, I FINALLY got daily washing down. Ok, so last year, I tried washing my hair everyday with Herbal Essence shampoo with no conditioner (I didn't know!), and my hair broke off 3 inches. In July, I tried daily washing with conditioner, mainly the cheapies like V05 and Suave. My hair broke off 2 inches.:mad: SOOO, for the past week, I've been washing everyday with Keracare Hydrating Poo mixed with lots of Elucence MB Conditioner and bottled water, and conditioning with Elucence MB Conditioner mixed with EVOO and bottled water. My hair is LOVING this!!! My hair and scalp is getting clean, and my hair is getting conditioned. I don't leave the conditioner on long at all, maybe 3-5 minutes, because I can overload on moisture, and my Qhemet products are ultra-moisturzing, too. I use Nexxus Keraphix when my hair feels too moisturized. I finally got the daily washing down, and my hair is thanking me.:D

shunta

Good for you! :D Isnt it great when we find out what our hair actually likes? You like washing everyday???

Ebonygurl00

dimpalz said:
Do you airdry? What do u do in the day? - if u dont mind me asking.

I don't mind at all! I airdry all the time, I never use any form of heat. I wash, condition, then apply Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler. This is enough moisture for my hair, it's great! I apply Qhemet's Honeybush Hair Tea gel to my edges to slick them down. Lately, I've been putting my hair in a single braid. I'm cutting my hair today because of frizzy, crunchy ends, so I'll just do a a twist and clip it up. The Qhemet is enough moisture for the whole day. Hope that answers it, feel free to ask anymore questions!

Ladyhenri

Good for you girl.:)
I want to fall into a personalised (regular) wash routine...but my hair dislikes something about regular washes...not sure what:confused:
For now, its once a week for me, sometime twice...
( she goes back to the drawing board)

cicilypayne

Henrietta said:
Good for you girl.:)
I want to fall into a personalised (regular) wash routine...but my hair dislikes something about regular washes...not sure what:confused:
For now, its once a week for me, sometime twice...
( she goes back to the drawing board)

My hair dislikes bi weekly washes and conditioner washes. It gets overmoisturized. I need to find a light protein that I could use regularly:perplexed

Mars_Reiko

Wow, I haven't came across someone on here that washes daily. (I'm new) I've been washing daily, or every other day since July. My hair has responded very well to it also. I use Creme of Nature shampoo.

angelita842002

Im glad you found something that works for you!!!I cowash daily or everyother day and shampoo once a week and my hair loves it. It has gotten so much healthier.