I created Clip in Weave using wet n wavy(pix inside)

eyunka

So what I did went and bought the wet n wavy on the track, measurd the lenghts from the old beverly johnson clip weave i already had.

Added the pieces in last night, wet my hair and the weave. Three strand braid my own hair, put it up in a high ponytail and went to bed. The next morning undid the braids added some s-curl and a product called wet n wavy liquid gel

Here are the results.

Last edited:

Thann

I really love this, it looks very natural.

About how many tracks did it take to get this look? Also, is only the very front your real hair?

Duchesse

I love this!

I do something similar when I do a braid out but I only add two tracks in the back to make my hair appear thicker.

Those clips and some hair equal magic.

eyunka

i didnt think about just adding to the back....hmmmm that is a thought i might think of another hairstyle.

I love this!

I do something similar when I do a braid out but I only add two tracks in the back to make my hair appear thicker.

Those clips and some hair equal magic.

eyunka

When i start I just part my hair in the back from side to side. Add the weave with the clips about 1/2 inch from the part. Working my way up part again doing the same thing. Because it was wet and wavy hair i just wet my whole head and then braided just my hair on top to blend better with the wet and wavy. All my other hair is cover and blends with the weave hair.

What do u do w/ your hair underneath?

eyunka

thanks...i still want to try that style in yous siggy. Im working in it. I think now Im going to go and buy different types of hair I like, but the clips for the weave and just create all kinds of hair styles.

Girl, that looks so cute on you!