I Am Part of the Fellowship of the Unashamed!!!

Nice & Wavy

I am part of the fellowship of the Unashamed. I have Holy Spirit Power.
The Die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. I am a Disciple of Jesus Christ.

I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I’m finished and done with low living, sight seeing, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, “chinchy” giving and dwarfed goals.

I no longer need position, promotions or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded or rewarded. I now live by presence, learn by faith, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power.

My face is set, my gait is fast, my destination is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few. My Guide (the Holy Spirit) is reliable, my mission is clear.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.

I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity.

I won’t give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached for the One that gave me life, drew the line in Blood for me in the hour of my destiny.

I am one of CHRIST’S REMNANT PEOPLE. I belong to Him and none other. All I do to bring this life to another is done because of that Blood covenant poured out for me.

I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me.

I must share with all that one more might hear and be drawn from the flaming darkness that longs to consume. Reach for another, touch but one more.

Until that moment….. He will have no problem in recognizing me.

My Mission is Clear. I’m apart of the fellowship of the Unashamed.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Love it, love it, love it... :clap:

"We are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is the power of Salvation...To everyone that believeth, shall have everlasting life."...

Praise God...don't get me started up in here....Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him. Glory to God All Mighty....Hallleiluia...Glory to His name which is above ALL names and always wil be forever and ever...Amen.

:thatsall: Just Praise Him...Jesus!

Nice & Wavy

Love it, love it, love it... :clap:

"We are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is the power of Salvation...To everyone that believeth, shall have everlasting life."...

Praise God...don't get me started up in here....Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him. Glory to God All Mighty....Hallleiluia...Glory to His name which is above ALL names and always wil be forever and ever...Amen.

:thatsall: Just Praise Him...Jesus!

Isn't Jesus the best? Can't live without Him...my wonderful Jesus!!!

Our Father...Our Daddy...Abba Father!

Puddles

On Cloud 9

This is Awesome!!!

I gotta share this with fellow sisters in Christ.
Thanks Nice & Wavy......:kiss:

janiebaby

God is truly awesome!!! I can't believe how good He is to me even though I do not deserve it at all. I can't believe all of the things that I've put myself through just to find Him when He's been here all along. Now I'm a young Christian, I've been very wayward but I see how God has been removing people and things from my life that I've chosen to keep me away from Him. It took me a long time to realize that God will not give me anything that will replace my need for Him.

janiebaby

I just had to thank you for posting this. I was so restless with excitement last night!!! I can't wait to see what else God will reveal to those who are faithful.

Nice & Wavy

God is truly awesome!!! I can't believe how good He is to me even though I do not deserve it at all. I can't believe all of the things that I've put myself through just to find Him when He's been here all along. Now I'm a young Christian, I've been very wayward but I see how God has been removing people and things from my life that I've chosen to keep me away from Him. It took me a long time to realize that God will not give me anything that will replace my need for Him.

Yes, He truly is awesome!!!