I Ain't Playin' - 2013/2014 Steppin' Out

ilong

God's Own
Hello all of you ladies who "Ain't Playing". It is a blessing to have read so many encouraging and uplifting updates. Thanks to all of you for sharing

gabulldawg -****CONGRATULATIONS**** on losing another 20lbs. THat's 40+ lbs. you have lost, correct? I may have to call on you for help on my weight loss. Thanks for posting the "how I did it. And don't you dare "give up":nono: (on BSL or anything - if it has been done you can do it). Perhaps your new pixie style will help you achieve BSL - when you are ready to DO IT!! :yep:

bronxsoloist - we will be happy and excited to read your I Ain't Playing Regimen - it really is helpful.

SpeechieGirl - thank you for sharing your regimen.

nakialovesshoes - what we don't accomplish in 2013 we will get done in 2014 :yep: The purpose is to keep our goals in front of us and motivate ourselves to complete them.

heirloom - oh no, no NOT a final update. I read your updates - thank you for sharing them but why is it your final update.

gabulldawg

Thank you ilong! I have been going back and forth about whether I want to lose more and I've decided to lose a final 15 pounds. I think after that I will finally be done losing weight. :lachen: But then again I may change my mind again. I'm kind of on "Break" now. I'm not being as strict as I was earlier in the year. I plan on jumping right back into it on January 1. I am still working out and eating right (for the most part), but have been having a lot more cheat meals than usual. So I'm maintaining my weight right now.

I have finally started a blog! I hope that it can be helpful to others wanting to lose!

HoneyBea

I have updated. Also I since I may not post again within the current year, I wish all of you lovely ladies a Happy Holidays to however you celebrate and Great New Year. I'll post pictures in February of the near new me lol

jprayze

Truth is I haven't been here for a while because I didn't want to see what I wasn't doing! Lol

I will update my post#100 later today with changes to my goals and regi (esp the vitamins).

I wanted to mention my goal was to be waist length by June 2014. But my BSL goal was delayed by a SHS stylist; I learned my lesson! I did however make BSL late 2013. I just got a trim last week, but I should be back at BSL in March and MBL in June (hopefully), but I don't expect WL until 2015. But I will take it whenever I get it!