Huuuge beauty supply store in Brooklyn!!

Kitkat

First of all, hello ladies and happy hair growing!!
I haven't posted here in a long time. But I went into a new bss in Brooklyn today and had to share.

This place is huge and it's got two floors. It's located on Fulton Street at the end of Fulton Mall towards Adams Street, the street leading to the Brooklyn Bridge. It would help if I remembered the name, of course, but unfortunately I don't. For those of you familiar with downtown Brooklyn and Fulton Mall, there's a Duane Reade on the corner.

This place has EVERYTHING. Huge tubs of Affirm lye, Mizani lye and other relaxers. Affirm no-lye relaxers. Mizani shampoo and conditioner. Every protein and moisturizing conditioner you can think of. Keracare, DB, Elasta QP. I went in and was just walking around for about 1/2 hour. If you've ever wanted to try something, they probably have it.

The second floor, which I didn't visit, looks like it carries all kinds of different hair for braiding and weaving. For those of you who visit that neck of the woods, trust me, it's worth it. If I stop by later this week, I'll post the name. PJs, take your meds before you go, because otherwise you'll just go hogwild.

Happy shopping!

daviine

KitKat
I've missed you!!! I try to stay away from that section of BK but if you tell me what train to take.....I'll be there!!!

Kitkat

Ladies, this place is da bomb! You'll be licking your lips, I promise.
Your pocketbook might not thank you, but your hair will!

Hi Tracy!!
How'ya doin, girlie?!!

Hi Daviine!! I just had to come back into the fold, girl. I've been away too long!! Anyhoo, take the 2,3,4,5 to Borough Hall. Walk towards Adams Street, cross over to Fulton Mall, and it's about 1 or 2 blocks in, on the same side of the street as Modells.

Tracy

Good babycakes...good...graduating in T-minus 12 days and COUNTING.

Glad to see you around.

L

ladybug

Is this spot called S.K.Y beauty? if this is it... it is huge..its like a pj's heaven...lol

quitestorm22

I'm sorry but you guys are sooo late,(lol) I thought everyone in Brooklyn knew about this new BS (everyone into hair), it is a pj heaven But I haven;t seen the DB thanks for putting us on!!

Kitkat

[ QUOTE ]
Is this spot called S.K.Y beauty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladybug, it's called Feel Beauty Supply, and it's definitely PJ heaven!!
I made a mistake with the location, though; it's on the same block as Modells, not the Duane Reade.

And they carry Surge products, too!! Now get thee to the bss, ladies, and shop!!

Pepperanne2

I have been there...its rather large, bright and cheery. Upstairs though is mainly hair pieces and even looks like a wig salon in the back

The prices are ok but I liked it because I found some hard to find french hair dressing in there (not frenchees - the one I have is green). I would definitely go there again.

iencyst

Hey all...I was just in there yesturday afternoon getting some nail supplies. I didn't really look around that much because being a PJ I knew I'd get caught up. I tried to get in and out as quickly as possible but when I have more time and money I'll definately be back in there. They also have locations in the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens.

so1913

I'll be there in approximately....................

2 weeks! (the pay check after next, lol...gotta pay bills!)

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
note to self--need to make another trip to NY

[/ QUOTE ]
Me Too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumping in case anyone missed this.

Britt

I went in there yesterday, i go there all the time. They have pretty much everything.

DSTcutie

yeah, that's one of my favorite stores...I had no idea they sold the Surge though...I was so quick to order from the Internet...but I'm happy that they have it.

Do anyone know if they sell the Surge shampoo???