How Much Hair is Needed.

dicapr

I tried to do my hair yesterday and found a small furry animal on the bathroom floor as a result. I am 8 months post with 3.5-4 inches of new growth. I am thinking of going ahead and BCing and then braiding it up using the C&G method. Is 3 to 4 inches of newgrowth enough to get braid extentions?

I am thinking it should be, but you should ask your braider to make sure. Also, have you thought of doing the BC after you take out the braids? That way you can hide your hair as well as obtain greater length for your chop. Just a thought.

You only need like 2 inches to get braid extensions. I got my hair weaved when it was that long and the lady tried to get me to get individual braids bc she said it would be easier to do with my length. You should be good.

I think that the C & G method said that 3 inches is a pretty good length to get braid extensions,so you should be good.

3-4 in is more than enough to get braid extentions. you can even braid with 1 in. of hair -- as long as you do small parts:) but with 3-4 you're good to go.

Back