How many services does your church offer each Sunday?

jhcprincess

We have one service at 10:30. Sunday school is at 9:30.

The church I visited today has services at 10 am and 12 noon.

loolalooh

Two services. I've been to a couple that offer three or four services; they tend to be mega churches.

jhcprincess

Two services. I've been to a couple that offer three or four services; they tend to be mega churches.
I was browsing the website of a church that had four services, plus several kids programs as well.

I often wonder if the services are the same; does the sermon repeat, does the choir sing the same songs... does anyone know?

Aviah

My church has seven between three sites. On my site its 3 per Sunday. To answer your question, it is repeated. Its just that the church building isn't big enough to hold the amount of people that attend at once.

LifeafterLHCF

We have 4 9am,11:15am,5pm and 7:15pm. The sermon is the same as it's recorded but the music and such is different. Each service demographic is different too.

tetbelle

My church has 5 services. 2 Saturday evening and 3 on Sunday. Our church has over 2,000 members and many visitors.

jhcprincess

We have 4 9am,11:15am,5pm and 7:15pm. The sermon is the same as it's recorded but the music and such is different. Each service demographic is different too.

Same here... when I went to college in DC, my church ran a bus to several colleges in the area to transport the students to the 6pm service. Naturally that became the "college service" because it was the only one we could get to. The church was in the MD suburbs and most of us didn't have cars.

Kb3auty

2 services: 9:00am and 11:15. same message preached at both, but my pastor adds to the message preached 2nd service. Praise and worship is always different.

LiftedUp

Two: Mass at 6am and again at 8am.

There is also a mass at 5pm on Saturday.

The scriptures & hymns are the same but the sermon is different for each.