How Many Co-Washes do you get out of one bottle of VO5?

Chevelure618

I go through Co-Wash conditioner like crazy. My hair is thick and tends to be dry. I have to moisturize literally 3 times a day for my hair to be soft and moist and breakage free, and co-washing usually saves me and brings my hair back to normal.

I only get 3 co-washes out of one bottle. Others?

Have you checked your porosity? Having to moisturize 3 times a day and use that much conditioner makes it sound like your hair isn't able to hold on to moisture well. It could also be because of a lack of protein (nothing for the moisture to bind to).

I get 3-4 co-washes...judging from your siggy, 3 uses seems normal because you have a lot of hair and the bottle isn't that big :ohwell:

The bottles aren't that big to begin with. I get about 3-4 co-washes out of them, I tend to be heavy-handed with conditioners, using a small amount wont cut it for my hair! *lol*

I get 2-3 uses out of a bottle of V05. I only cowash and I also use the conditioner to detangle while cowashing so I really drench it on. I like to use a lot of conditioner so I stick with the cheapies so I can use as much as I like without going bankrupt.

I rarely cowash, but when I do the amount I use the same I use for regular post-shampoo conditioning. I get at least 10 uses out of one bottle.

The way the bottle shaped it looks like a lot.. but a bottle of pepsi has more OZ in it. I wish they came in a larger size, and every time i go to the store they have like two bottles left...

1 Liter with a pump? Yes please!

I can get 6+ out of a bottle

I use mine to detangle too! But since I always do a moisturizing pre-poo with oil overnight and with heat I don't need to use a lot. I've used my bottle about 3 times so far and I'm estimating another 5-7.

However, I do a lot of tea and ACV rinses for porosity control and my hair holds moisture a lot better. I think you probably want to make about 2-3 cups of tea (with caffeine!) and add about 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 tbs. of lemon/lime juice for a rinse AFTER you cowash. After that I don't think you'll need to use as much moisturizer or conditioner for your future washes.

One :ohwell:! I use V05 when I henna and I literally use the entire bottle to ensure that I get all the henna out. Fortunately, I purchased several bottles at Big Lots for 87 cents.

4 or 5 if I am also detangling every other day...less if I am only detangling once a week and then need a lot more conditioner to help with the detangling.

Back