How does L'Oreal Unfrizz compare to Smooth Intense

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
How does L\'Oreal Unfrizz compare to Smooth Intense

Both lines are by L'oreal and I'm just curious as to how similar they are. I mean, the Smooth Intense is even in the same color packaging as the Unfrizz.

Re: How does L\'Oreal Unfrizz compare to Smooth Intense

I was wonderign the same thing SG....

Anyone try the Vive version S&C yet? I tried the serum but that's all. It's a nice addition to the taming creme but there's nothing comparable in the Nature's Therapy line to the serum in the "vive" line.

The Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment is a WHOLE LOT better than the Smooth-Intense conditioner. I wasn't impressed by the Smooth-Intense conditiner. It left my hair feeling kind of sticky. The serum from the Smooth-Intense line is really nice though.

the smooth intense line is comparable to the kerastase oleo line, same colors, same bottles, etc.

and the l'oreal nature's therapy imo is comparable to the regular kerastase line for dry/coarse hair.

here is a link to the kerastase products, which i looooove

http://www.hqhair.com/default.asp?TargetURL=http%3A//www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp%3FPageID%3D96%26MenuID%3D56

one day i'm gonna go to the salon with my smooth intense nutrileum (the serum) and compare the ingredients to the ingredients in the oleo serum, i bet they are the same.

if i had the chance to get the nature's therapy stuff i would compare that also...
crazy.gif

i'm telling y'all, that stuff is the bomb, all of their products are really good, but as always, i can only speak for me
smile.gif

nay

Nay I have the oleo serum and the new Vive serum that came out in the States. When I get a chance I'll PM you the ingredients. Would you mind doing the same? The Vive Serum and the Oleo Relax ARE similar - just the Vive version doesn't have that putrid smell that I hated with the Oleo....

Hmmmm.....

Tracy and Nay,

Would you ladies mind posting the ingredients on the board? I'd like to see what the differences are, if any. FYI, Kerastase Masquintense and Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture conditioner have the exact same ingredients, only Masquintense uses the latin name for sunflower oil in its ingredient list and Mega Moisture just lists it as sunflower oil. Hmmm.... indeed!

HHEEEEYYYYYY...

I smell another dupe discovery on the horizon....

Uh oh.

I will post th ingrediants as to the two I have serumwise as soon as I get home. I had the oleo relax conditioner but I gave it away.

If the Smoothing Conditioner from Nature's Therapy and the Oleo Relax ARE the same then I'm happy! It was only the smell I didn't like about Kerastase and now I get all the benefits minus the funk!
grin.gif

Re: How does L\'Oreal Unfrizz compare to Smooth Int

Wow,

Nay, Tracy, and Tee I find all of this so interesting
spinning.gif

Too bad for me I spent $37 getting the Keratase Masquintense over here from the UK, when I already had some Nature's Therapy in the bathroom
crazy.gif

okay here are the ingredients for the smooth intense nutrileum (serum)

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, camelina sativa, bht, parfum.

see,i knew all along (or at least had the feeling) that the smooth intense is the same as the oleo. i mean it looks just alike... who are they trying to fool????
and i had the same feeling about the masque intense and nature's therapy, don't ask me why, the feeling was just there. and then they try to say that salon products are better, yeah right, just read the ingredients. and on top of that it's all the same big company. yup, we can save some money here!!!!!
nay

Just thought I'd chip in to say that Kerastase Smoothing Mask and Loreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment have VERY similar ingredients. I compared them a few days ago.

Definite 'doubling up' going on
smile.gif

Thanks BRH!

Oh, and everyone, I tried the serum and I really liked it ALOT--will definitely be using it again (tried on wet hair, but sure it would work on dry too)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NAY007 said:
okay here are the ingredients for the smooth intense nutrileum (serum)

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, camelina sativa, bht, parfum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Nay. The ingredients in the Smooth-Intense Serum are:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, BHT F.I.L #D4507/1 20ANNC-01

Looks like the same product to me.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Just thought I'd chip in to say that Kerastase Smoothing Mask and Loreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment have VERY similar ingredients. I compared them a few days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered about this. Thanks for the comparison.

Are kerastase products made by L'Oreal (or a division of L'Oreal)?

Back