How do you use keraphix?

hopeful

Do you follow the directions, leave it in for 3 minutes and rinse? Or do you leave it in longer without heat, with heat, add oils, other conditioners? I used it recently, followed the directions exactly, and I couldn't tell if it made any difference or not. I tried a search but couldn't find anything helpful. Thanks in advance.

I usually leave it in a little longer with a plastic cap.
I sometimes get under the dryer for 10 minutes, but if I've got chores, then I leave it on for 10 w/o heat while I work.

I've never added anything to it. Maybe someone who has, can share what they added and how it worked out :)

I usually leave it in for about 10 minutes while I'm in the shower and let the stream help it penetrate. After I rinse, I deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner.

If I'm pressed for time I'll mix it with a mositurizing conditioner (I prefer UHB) and deep condition with that. I always deep condition with heat.

Is it a reconstructor?

While we are on it, is Emergencee a deep condish. or protein treatment.

I know this is ignorant of me, but we can't know everything about everything... :look:

Let me see if I have this right:
Nexxus Therappe (Poo)
Nexxus Humectress (Mild Condish.)
Nexxus Keraphixx (Med. Condish. reconstructor??)
Nexxus Emergencee ???

Am I missing something? Is this correct?

Thanks!

~op~

Let me see if I have this right:
Nexxus Therappe (Poo) - yep
Nexxus Humectress (Mild Condish.) - Yep or leave-in cond
Nexxus Keraphixx (Med. Condish. reconstructor??) - protein
Nexxus Emergencee ??? - reconstructor

I mix Keraphix with alot of different conditioners (CPR, UBH, 10 en 1, Elasta QP- Intense) when I deep condition. I don't think that just one of those will do the job so I mix them together and get something special. My hair loves it. :)

KEIONI'S MOM said:
I mix Keraphix with alot of different conditioners (CPR, UBH, 10 en 1, Elasta QP- Intense) when I deep condition. I don't think that just one of those will do the job so I mix them together and get something special. My hair loves it. :)
Go 'head Kei...you are a pro now :grin:

I use it for 3-5 minutes in the shower or I mix it with Aubrey's GPB with shower cap for 15 mins or Affirm 5 in 1 for 30 minutes with shower cap. I have never used Keraphix with heat.

Thanks everybody for the great responses. Sounds like it would be fine to leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and to use heat if I wanted to. Also like the idea of adding oils or a moisturizing conditioner. Really appreciate your help.:)

KEIONI'S MOM said:

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

The idea of mixing it with a moisturizing deep conditioner is a great idea b/c I always deep condition w/ a protein, then follow it with a moisturizing one, but I'm just wondering if mixing will compromise results of each conditioner.

What do u ladies think?

Back