How do you get shine

michelle2003

I have been looking at you guy's pictures and I have noticed that a lot of you guy's hair is very shiny with lots of bounce. I have very thick shoulder lenght hair and it is very dull with no shine. Can you please help me out and tell me how you got shine and bounce.

cutebajangirl

I have this problem too, Little shedding, almost zero splitends and yet I can't get shine to shave my hair. Can't get everything I guess.

Michelle79

I get great shine from doing ACV rinses.

I noticed alot of members raving about Biosilk Silk Therapy. I haven't used it personally but it's definitely on my "to try" list.

Olive oil & serums are also good for shine.

Chaya

If you want to get a GREAT shine without the alcohol, build up and no heaviness try the RUSH DEEP SHINE PHYTO MARINE LUSTERIZER. It comes in a cream. Its not greasy and really doesnt make a good moisturizer but if you want a great guilt-free, finishing shine without all the oil get this. You can only find it in the salons or trade secret and costs about 13.00. But you get a whole lot of it!

brittanynic16

I just posted this question a couple of days ago. I was looking for the same thing except I wanted something cheap. I just started using olive oil mixed with water. It gives me shine and keeps my hair soft and moist!

adrienne0914

i use Avon Dry Ends Serum and KeraCare Silken Seal spray for shine. i also think it has alot to do with technique when wearing the hair down.